Priscilla

_____

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just noticed how their personalities contrast by those pictures. ._. Just saying.

Loud and noisy compared to quiet and calm, aye! They are polar opposites, just like me and my brother!

Loud and noisy compared to quiet and calm, aye! They are polar opposites, just like me and my brother!

That, and Serra looks like she's coming onto whoever's looking at the picture. ._.

btw...

Impossible. The first guiding ring doesn't appear until after Lucius joins.

but Lucius will come at a lower level at that point unless you abused him in lyn mode.

and SS what no canas??

Edited by Shigeru Miyamoto

Why do you let enemies attack her :o

my serra always has high speed and mag and decent def. so i can front line her but I usually keep her behind a tank like hector

We glare at same person...Shake hands for our friendship...

*shakes*

is your avy a picture of Saber from Fate Stay Night?

Healers are actually easier to raise because they see action pretty much every turn, while fighters usually don't. They see action ever two turns, so healers see twice as much action and therefore level faster.

Healers are actually easier to raise because they see action pretty much every turn, while fighters usually don't. They see action ever two turns, so healers see twice as much action and therefore level faster.

True, but doesn't killing an enemy get more exp than one or even two heals?

Serra and Priscilla FTW. Lucius is awesome if you want him to be the attacker. Serra is mainly support utility, same with Priscilla. They heal, they dodge, they don't get hurt by magic. Being able to fight back( and critical with 11%+ almost every fight) is just a bonus. A huge ass bonus.

True, but doesn't killing an enemy get more exp than one or even two heals?

Only if the character is underleveled. At least on hard mode. Enemy levels don't go up much, so you're fighting enemies at level 7 when your party is level 15 or so, and that gives you 7 exp for a kill.

Edited by Reikken

Only if the character is underleveled. At least on hard mode. Enemy levels don't go up much, so you're fighting enemies at level 7 when your party is level 15 or so, and that gives you 7 exp for a kill.

You say this like you know how to calculate exp. Do you know the formula? Just asking, because I never really bothered to think of exp gain. I just thought "Lower level = Higher Exp".

Also, there are other staves, most of which give more exp than healing.

Something is wrong, because the site's formula returns 28 Exp as the answer...

Can "Experience from defeating (base)" be negative? If so, that could be my error.

Edited by Meteor

I never used Priscilla throughout my entire gameplay, most importantly I never even bother getting the chance to recruit her at all. I normally make Serra my main healer. <.<

I never used Priscilla throughout my entire gameplay, most importantly I never even bother getting the chance to recruit her at all. I normally make Serra my main healer. <.<

You're missing out. She's amazing.

That's the only time I ever used her to recruit her, but I have stopped playing this game for a while. The thing is Serra comes before Priscilla and she has like 1 or 2 levels and couple of EXP than Priscilla when she joins.

Edited by Sylvanas Windrunner

Amazing, but her anima magic rank does take some effort to upgrade. (She'll most likely reach 20/20 depending on your playstyle before then.) But that's easily mitigated by possibly giving her an Elfire tome ASAP. (Elfire is the only thing I can think of that raises Anima magic ranks fast enough however.)