Howdy!

Nishiki

Howdy-hello-hi, I'm Nishiki! I might not be the real Nishiki, but, hey, if you wanna believe that I am, nothing's really stopping you!

I've been looking around for about a week now, and I made my account a couple days ago. My profile and stuff is pretty barren, as my internet at home is, for lack of a better phrase, wacky. However, I'm planning on getting it back on Friday! It's all out of my control, though, and it may take more or less time. I'll try to update it the best I can in the meantime.

I like quite a few games besides Fire Emblem (though that's my biggest thing at the moment), like Pokemon, Smash Bros., and others. I also like to draw and create music! I'm still learning how to do both, but I think it's coming along nicely (especially with the internet down. I have so much time to be artistic!). Aside from hobbies, I'm trying really hard to be more outgoing. I'm not the best at it, but at least I have my goals!

I suppose that's enough about me. I hope to make pretty cool friends here! Thank you for reading this!

Nice to meet you. FE is one of my favorite series to. Music right now is a drag for me and I listen to old stuff. Its nice of you to try to be out going so thats cool and doing music along with drawing sounds great. I like playing smash as well and competetivly. Welcome aboard my friend and stay calm and lets all be chill. We're all friends

Heya! Welcome to the Forest and have a great time! Considering his localized name is now Kaden, should you change it to that?

Well, I thought about it! Not sure, though. I mean, I've already used one name change out of two (my actual username is...uhh...).

Thank you for the welcome!

Welcome to the forums, Nishiki!

Do you have any music tracks you've created that you'd be willing to show off?

Not as of right now, but thank you for showing interest! I'm planning on doing a cover of a couple Fates songs, so that oughta be fun. If I ever finish one, I'll show it off eventually!

Nice to meet you. FE is one of my favorite series to. Music right now is a drag for me and I listen to old stuff. Its nice of you to try to be out going so thats cool and doing music along with drawing sounds great. I like playing smash as well and competetivly. Welcome aboard my friend and stay calm and lets all be chill. We're all friends

Hey, nice to meet you too! Music can be kinda slow-going, even if you're looking for new stuff to listen to or trying to make the songs yourself. I'm glad you think me trying to be outgoing is cool, too. I hope I get to see you guys around somtime!