Does this game have an unlockable library for supports/base conversations?

If you're interested, there's a relatively easy trick you can use to unlock all the supports in one playthrough (excluding the one's for Chris' other gender). It's a bit cheaty, though.

Get the Bond Drop from the downloadable bonus items and save it until you've recruited every character. Then give it to someone whose supports you haven't seen yet, read through them, start the next chapter, and... I think suspending and quitting will permanently unlock the support for you, letting you use the Bond Drop again when you restart the chapter.

It's been a while since I did this, though, so you'd have to test it to make sure... If not, saving over a separate file and reloading the original ought to work.

The translation patch I downloaded from here has a save file, located in the Bonus Content folder, which has all of the downloadable things already.

Sounds like you can't use it without overwriting your current save file, though... sorry about that. I don't know if there's another way to get the downloadable content on an emulator or not.