Straight from Sakurai's mouth: Kamui available Feb 4th.

shadowofchaos

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, I was hoping to be able to pick up another eShop card before Bayonetta but my 3DS's broken so it's going to mess with that. And I'm surprised they're being released the fourth I thought it might be closer to Fates' release.

Sorry, who's Kamui? I only know Corrin*

Glad to see Corrin and Bayonetta releasing so soon though. I'll be able to get them the day they come out thankfully

*this actually really angers me seeing people call Corrin Kamui especially because you know they don't call Robin Reflet

Edited by Ms. Andrews

Ooh, glad he played female Corrin, male Corrin looks dumb, imo. She's looking super fun to play though!

EDIT: Oh yeah, that one move of Bayonetta's looks OP to me. It looks like it KO's like every time it hits...

Edited by Anacybele

Umbra Clock Tower actually looks tournament legal. That's exciting!

Bayonetta looks really good! Witch Time is pretty much a free KO at higher percents, making it more akin to ZSS Boost Kick or Ryu Shoryuken. Definitely excited to try her out.

Corrin honestly is kinda meh, but I think that's just because more of my hype is on Bayonetta than Corrin. I love that Lost in Thoughts All Alone remix though.

Feb 3 in North America get hype!

Gonna call it now that Bayonetta is top/high tier and Corrin is middish.

Ooh, glad he played female Corrin, male Corrin looks dumb, imo. She's looking super fun to play though!

EDIT: Oh yeah, that one move of Bayonetta's looks OP to me. It looks like it KO's like every time it hits...

If you mean her Up+Smash, Corrin was above 100% the two times Bayo KO'd her with that move. That's hardly OP.

Finally. The end of DLC is near

Don't worry. We'll be playing Smash NX with extra characters and DLC in less than a year.

Also one of Bayonetta's taunts has to be "If you need to learn how to talk to a lady, ask your mom".

Legitimately my favorite line in both games.

Other than "I feel like a f-ing celebrity in this town" but that's not getting in for obvious reasons.

L

Also one of Bayonetta's taunts has to be "If you need to learn how to talk to a lady, ask your mom".

Legitimately my favorite line in both games.

Other than "I feel like a f-ing celebrity in this town" but that's not getting in for obvious reasons.

The timing they used the first one in her trailer was messed up. It just so happens Bowser Jr. doesn't even know who his mom is.

Sakurai clearly did that on purpose. I never understood the main punchline though.

There's something else I want to add but its a spoiler. I can't remember how to do it.

The timing they used the first one in her trailer was messed up. It just so happens Bowser Jr. doesn't even know who his mom is.

That taunt is going to be so awkward against certain characters.

Poor Lucas

There's something else I want to add but its a spoiler. I can't remember how to do it.

Click This

1a069222968ddc3c121a5ba737f2ddc6.png

Then select Spoiler

12841e594ad6feaa4b1587066333da3c.png

or just type {spoiler} CONTENT {/spoiler} and replace my { } with [ ]