Support Conversations

There aren't any?

From what I read from this site, there are no support conversations even though there is a support system. This really pisses me off, its like FE10 all over again. I always felt the support conversations were what made FE different from other games. They made me feel as though there was a real effort put into the games.

IS is totally jipping us with these new installments.

There weren't any support conversations originally, so that's probably why they didn't include any here. =/ Although I can't say I'm not disappointed. The Akanea games are my favorite in the series, but the lack of character development was always a bit irksome.

At least they added other features. :(

There weren't any support conversations originally, so that's probably why they didn't include any here. =/

The more reasons to actually have legit support conversations in the remake. Now they actually have a chance to develop the characters and they blow it. :angry:

Who really cares about support conversations anyways?

I'm guessing some people. Since I would imagine it would be a bitch thinking all that dialogue up in the 4 games it existed in. Seems like wasted effort if no one cared for it at all.

if we have it =more topics on fanfiction etc.

however, shadow dragon already got a very nice story on its own, so taking it out is not matter

who the hell cares about fanfics? Just dont read the ones with parings you dont like. Like how fanfiction is littered with friggin IkeXSoren or Ranulf. Just dont read them

Go die in a fire.

Supports ad character development, which makes it easier to understand 20-40 Characters.

That's why I don't like the new FE10 characters, I don't know shit about them.

THIS

That's why I don't like the new FE10 characters, I don't know shit about them.

The convos give good enough to understand the Dawn Brigade, 80% of the cast was developed on Path of Radiance...

I think just that New Tiger is the only one that I don't know much the other have satisfactory development... if you don't count Micaiah, Pelleas and Sephiran that got Awesome development.

Even if for some reason you didn't like support conversations, they are still proof that IS put effort into the games and cared for the characters. Supports are a win-win situation.

I'm glad everyone is seeing my point.

• 2 weeks later...
What!? No support conversation :(

That is what made FE really interesting.

And it's worse in this game, as there are some characters who never say anything unless they die. I still liked this game, though.

And is there any way to tell your support levels?

And it's worse in this game, as there are some characters who never say anything unless they die. I still liked this game, though.

1) Wow really, thats boring...I was looking forward to the game to understand what the characters are like :( I hope the plot is good

2) No I don't know how to tell a units support levels..sorry

Not directly. If you wanna see what support levels your units have, you'll have to look closely for bonuses they may have using this: http://serenesforest.net/fe11/support.html

I wonder what the plot structure is gonna be like for FEDS.
I'd imagine the same as the plot is in the original NES version, as well as the Super NES version (I.E. Book I of Mystery of the Emblem). They don't call it a remake for nothing.

I'd imagine the same as the plot is in the original NES version, as well as the Super NES version (I.E. Book I of Mystery of the Emblem). They don't call it a remake for nothing.

i was able to follow the plot with the script that's in the website for FE3, with some slight variations

:mellow:

Well I never played the NES or the previous remake of the game so I haven't got a clue what the game is really about :mellow:

Well I never played the NES or the previous remake of the game so I haven't got a clue what the game is really about :mellow:
Me neither, but, again, I'm hoping to wait until easter to find out. (Yeah, I know, first quarter of 2009 in the U.S., but I'm hoping that it comes out come Easter time in the 50 states.) :mellow: Edited by Little Al