Ever use the GBA player on the gamecube to play Co-op FE?

Masu

I have. It was fun! Since all 4 controls can control the same 1 person in the gba game that's in the GC, my sister and I played through blazing sword together. it was AWESOME. (we just split the units we wanted to control)

Sounds fun, but hard to pull off I would imagine. You would need someone dedicated enough to share an entire playthrough with like with your sister.

Lol it was. I think we said "NO NOT THAT SPACE!!!" like 5,000 times. XD

Wow, I'd never considered doing something like that. It might be interesting coordinating and agreeing on strategies, or seeing how things go without speaking to one another. How did you decide on which characters to control?

Edited by Wist

Wow, I'd never considered doing something like that. It might be interesting coordinating and agreeing on strategies, or seeing how things go without speaking to one another. How did you decide on which characters to control?

Oh well the 1st time we did it when my sis was young she was still in her "GIRLS ONLY!!!!" mode so she got rebecca priscilla nino Lyn serra ninian and florina.

when we did it again she started using guys and we just chose who we wanted each chapter

Sounds interesting. I don't have the device, so I'll never be able to try it...
If you are interested in it, you might still be able to pick one up used at GameStop for around $20 (assuming you have a GameCube).

Can someone test if the Wiimote and GameCube controller can be used at the same time for Radiant Dawn? I remember once reading a thread somewhere about a person who claimed a misaligned C Stick on his GameCube controller was the cause of an unhelpful screen orientation (he had been using the Wiimote so it apparently took him a little while to figure out the cause of the issue). I don't know if this is true or not, and I cannot test it because I do not have access to a Wii at the moment.

Never thought about doing this before. Seeing as my dad isn't a big fan. (Seriously, he only plays puzzle games.) I knew that 2P could play it, but I never thought of the idea of co-op play. Very original idea. It's a shame that both of my GCNs are broken however. (And I lost the Game Boy Player start-up disc.)

That's a nifty idea that would have never crossed my mind. I'd give it a try, but I have no friends who like Fire Emblem. Actually I have no friends at all.