Bloodline, Loyalty, or Neither?

CaitlynMellark

Hey! Lookie! A poll!  

205 members have voted

1. 1. Which Side Would You Choose In Real Life?

2. 2. Which Side Did You Choose For Game?

It never happened. Garon wants to decimate and destroy Hoshido, for a reason I won't discuss because spoilers. Stop spreading mis-information.

Please, and Thank You.

In contrast to the peaceful Hoshido, Nohr is subject to terrible weather conditions, leading to poor crop yields and a lack of law and order. In order to expand Nohr's influence, King Garon orders his children to invade Hoshido.

-Nohr, The Fire Emblem Wiki

If it's misinformation, it's not unfounded. If you look up "nohr lack of resources" on google, you get loads of people who think the same thing.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It never happened. Garon wants to decimate and destroy Hoshido, for a reason I won't discuss because spoilers. Stop spreading mis-information.

Please, and Thank You.

Nohr having a lack of resources has been commonly known for a REALLY long time. It's pre-release info, as early as April.

Anyway, I would have to say loyalty or neither. Most likely loyalty (but I have the SE anyway so all three).

Edited by riolumaster

Honestly I'm just gonna get all three routes, because I mean, why choose? Three games' worth of content for one of my favorite series is totally worth $80.00 for me.

In real life, I... would probably stay with Nohr, but I'd definitely handle the situation differently from what I hear Corrin does. Namely, I'd probably immediately start taking the initiative (well, "immediately" as in "as soon as an opportunity to do it covertly presents itself") to reform Nohr and find a peaceful solution to the resource problem. I don't think I could abandon people I'd known my whole life for people I'd only just met, regardless of the relation they claimed to have to me.

I know for a fact I wouldn't just passively go along with the plans to invade Hoshido without trying to push for a better solution, at the very least.

Edited by Topaz Light

For the game, I choose bloodline. Hoshido is the side I will fight on. Birthright is going to be my first playthrough once Fates is released in the UK. After that, Revelation will be my next one.

As for what I would decide if I were to make a choice in real life, I would elect to go with neither faction. I do not like conflict or confrontation so I would attempt to settle the matter diplomatically and peacefully or at least try and get both sides to do so themselves. Failing that, I would bite the bullet in order to defend myself against Nohr and Hoshido, minimising causalities and bloodshed while trying to win people over from the two nations who could convince their respective allies to cease battle. As a very last resort, I would raise an army to battle and quell the kingdoms by force.