EU Release Date?

HappyHawlucha

They're being super quiet about it, is all I know.

I can only assume best case scenario is we get it in an April to June timeframe. Given we got Awakening a full year after it came out in Japan, I'm more inclined to believe June, which is a real bummer. I can't help but think if it were releasing in the next couple of months they would've announced it already.

I've got a bad feeling about it, is all.

They're being super quiet about it, is all I know.

I can only assume best case scenario is we get it in an April to June timeframe. Given we got Awakening a full year after it came out in Japan, I'm more inclined to believe June, which is a real bummer. I can't help but think if it were releasing in the next couple of months they would've announced it already.

I've got a bad feeling about it, is all.

Hopefully Nintendo pull a surprise in the next Direct and announce it to come out fairly soon, wasn't Awakening in January/Febuary in America and then EU got it in April?

Of course nothing is confirmed, but I'm guessing April. Europe got Awakening in April 2013, two months after NA, so it'll probably follow suit. Plus, Europe is getting Bravely Second in February, whereas NA is getting it in April, so Fates' situation would just be the reverse.

Don't remember when the release date for awakening was annonced.

It's a bit short I think, two months before.

Oh, seriously? If so then that makes me a lot more optimistic. An April release is, I think, the best case scenario for us.

Just asked at a Gamestop a few days ago. They were saying something about November. Of course, this is Gamestop and they likely have just a placeholder date.

What makes me really angry at NoE is that we don't even get a quarter or rough estimation, just silence.

Way to communicate with your fanbase!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for April, though that seems to get less and less likely with each passing day. I do recall seeing somewhere that it was scheduled for the first half of 2016, but given that even that little information didn't appear on the recent investment reports makes me think it was bunk. Mostly I'm just waiting for news of a Direct, since that's probably how we'll find out at this point.

No need for them to delay the annonce I think.

Now that the western version is available (just a few days), the cartridge will be datamined and the localisation in the west analysed.

It's better for nintendo that european and australian consumers start preorders

The strange thing is that some places in Europe (maybe even most?) haven't even opened preorders but here in Aus we've had them open since the Direct, and they seem pretty certain of the prices and everything, too. When I went into my EBGames to check on my order, the girl said something like, 'That doesn't come out for a while' (this was in early Jan or late December, I think) so either retailers have the info and they're not letting anything out yet or it's just a generic TBA 2016 and they're jumping the gun a bit.

I have seen somewhere that they have write it was in April, but I think it's because Awakening was released approximately on the same date. But... it's not one game they have to translate... but two. That makes me worried, but I can still hope I'll have it for my birthday. x)

Well, nonetheless, I can't wait to have it x)

Translation work is made by different teams at the same so it shouldn't be a major problem.

A release date in april is still possible.

I just hope we will know everything about western version (bug with sound, dub mutable or not etc) before preorder comes out.

I heard Awakening's EU release date was announced like a week after the game came out in NA? If that's true, it makes me hopeful about getting Fates on April/May.

So it was announced 10 days after. This would mean an announcement by the end of february.