The Wireless Challenge

Skornvorax

So i've been playing Awakening for like the third time and I was thinking of doing something different, a weird kind of challenge using the wireless characters,here's how it will work:

You can only use 2-4 non wireless characters(Including Chrom and Robin ), it can be any you wish and you can class change them

The difficulty has to be hard, it doesnt have to be classic though

Your team must be made of mostly of Wireless characters

You can grind using the Wireless but not the risen

keep in mind im rather new to how this might work.... and to the site.... and to the challenges idea...

Well... in a way sure but.... eh i dont know honestly.. oh and now that eclipse mentioned it.... you cant change the spotpass character's classes.... that would be abit too op

Off the top of my head:

- Jamka comes with Galeforce. Which is pretty damn good, considering that he's an archer, and would very much like to GTFO after killing someone.

- Prince Marth is THE ultimate support unit (all the dual skills and some luck for whatever reason)

- Eyvel is slightly ridiculous for her level. Compare her with Mareeta, and keep in mind that Eyvel is 13 levels lower.

- Saias gets Rally Spectrum for some weird reason

- Shanna's stats do not belong on a level 10 Pegasus Knight

- Cecillia is a magical nuke, and with a Rally from Saias, things will die quickly

- Jaffar's skillset is ridiculous

- Titania would be insanely happy with a speedy partner for a pair-up. . .then you can watch the fireworks as Counter does funny things

- Soren comes with Veteran and decent bases for his level

- Most of the level 20 promoted units should be able to hold their own~!

hmm.... well.... let me think about... how about this: Only the 3 first heroes of each game (of course not counting Other )... or should I select some specific characters that you can use ? Sorry sometimes I feel like whenever I try to do a challenge,I somehow make it easier

Yeah the Spotpass units are all really OP (and aren't affected by Permadeath), typically they're banned in challenge runs because having them always makes the game easier. They can't support, but you also have an endless supply of them. And if you can grind on them...

Off the top of my head:

Adding to that, Travant and Ashnard have excellent starting classes and skillsets (Lv.15+ Wyverns with Renewal) and have a high price/performance rate. Zephiel is also notable for having Conquest, but since Hard lacks hackforged Beastkillers that's not very useful.