Cipher Series 5 - Info, News, Leaks, & Discussion: August 13: September Marker Cards

Kirie

As much as I'd like to see redemption for Mia's cipher art from her S3 card, I feel it'd be a waste if she had another SR.

What is this redemption the card art is fine :V Mia should get at least a R.

Either way I thought of Lon'qu in Series 4 as a waste when it came to SRs. In terms of Art, Card Effect and Character / SR Slot being used.

I think we're up for seeing Ike / Elincia / Micaiah / Sothe ... Sanaki? Sephiran maybe... who knows.

Edited by TheVinceKnight

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah, you're right about that! And if that one Famitsu poll is anything to go by, Ike is the most popular FE character in Japan (he got 1ST PLACE!! :D). I SO can't wait to see this card, RD Ike is so hot. <3

Meh, probably won't be as good as Ike, General of the Divine Blade.

Unless power creep happens.

just give us a 6/4 ike w/80 base power and he'd be great

Man you already have a 5(4) Ike with potential 80 base.

What more do you want, a 6{4} Ike with potential 90?

Definitely agree that Ike, Elincia, Micaiah, and Sothe will be 4 of the RD SRs, but that still leaves 2 up in the air. I'm hoping Titania, Sanaki, Pelleas, Geoffrey, Nailah, or Stefan get them. >_>

I think we'll see the SR break down something like this:

Elibe: Roy, Lilina, Rutger, Fae, Sofiya, Narcian

Tellius: Micaiah, Sothe, Ike, Sanaki, Nailah, Lehran

Robin wasn't given SR cards in both waves, so I'm not convinced that Elincia will get another SR card at this time.

I think the assumption that Elincia will get another SR is based on the card/art shown for her 3rd Tier form that was posted up last month or so. It could certainly be an R instead, true; I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

So with the guidebook Kirie posted in the other thread, I've been able to identify some of the illustrators contributing to Series 5.

Koutarou Yamada: Roy (Great Lord), Narcian

Eiji Kaneda: Roy (Lord)

Sakura Miwabe: Lilina

Tetsu Kurosawa: Clarine

Nico Komori: Rutger

Senri Kita: Micaiah, Sothe

VOCO: Edward

Aoji: Elincia

nNekoR: Soren

lack: Sanaki

• 2 weeks later...

Yay, it looks like our S5 daily reveals are finally starting! \o/ I was expecting it soon, since they the last cards they showed were the Cipher girls. Can't wait to see more releases. :)

Edited by Kirie

Bumped for Roy cards by Eiji Kaneda and Koutarou Yamada.

Ciosh0tVEAAXm5Z.png

So according to the folks back in HQ, the AUTO effect for Roy4 is "when you deploy an ally with a Support Skill, this card gains 1-2 range", or something.

The powercreep, man. Is it powercreep? It's pretty amazing either way.

Probably playable as a lord, and definitely playable as a 1+5 splash card. (Acts as a 4-cost 70 mage)

Additional notes: In a Lucina deck, she becomes an 80 mage. Furthermore, she'll be even better if we get any playable Elincia1-type cards to get her CCS off.