Aaaah music

Percivalé

Oh my piiiixie sticks

What is with music these days

You know what? Whenever my sister gets all "I DON'T WANT TO GO TO YOU CHOIR CONCERT IT'S BORING" I want to smack her

It gets so vexing after a period of time. Or like at the Masterpiece concert we had where the a cappella and chamber choirs all sand the Mozart Requiem? You know how pretty I thought that was? I was just in normal ol' concert choir last year, but 45 minutes of Latin, you know, sounds hard to memorize.

And you know what everyone was saying?

"OHHH THAT WAS SO BORING LOL"

What what what

I thought it was pretty! Am I the, like, one of the only people nowadays who thinks classical and orchestral and choral music is pretty? Waaay back then, they were great masterpieces of the era, hence the freaking concert naaame.

What, so you'd rather be at home listening to that horrible sexual shit you call music?

The horrible stereotypes at my school kill me. The really do.

You know what I discovered at MySpace? There's a RAP ARTIST named 'BiZz'

I was like "WHAT WHAT WHAT DO NOT WANT"

I WILL FIGHT THIS GUY WITH WORDS, I DO NOT CARE HOW LONG HE'S HAD THAT NAME, IT'S MIIIIINE AND HE'S TARNISHING IT

AAAAAARGH

Okay, I have to leave in 15 minutes for aunt's birthday party. I have to draw her a picture lol

I hooooope they have cake, because whenever anyone on my mom's side of the family has a party with cake... the cake is so... --

I noticed that my dad's side of the family would have cake with milk in it and fruit... Mexican families FTW

but yeah btw homecoming dance was AWESOME and my friend got a ride and I had a date, yey

AND I ACTUALLY DANCED

HOLY PIXIE STICKS, IT'S THE APOCOLYPSE BECAUSE I ACTUALLY DANCED. FOR MORE THAN TEN MINUTES.

But yeah

I want to study music back from the classical eras from now on

I'm such a nerd lol

Oh my piiiixie sticks

What is with music these days

You know what? Whenever my sister gets all "I DON'T WANT TO GO TO YOU CHOIR CONCERT IT'S BORING" I want to smack her

It gets so vexing after a period of time. Or like at the Masterpiece concert we had where the a cappella and chamber choirs all sand the Mozart Requiem? You know how pretty I thought that was? I was just in normal ol' concert choir last year, but 45 minutes of Latin, you know, sounds hard to memorize.

And you know what everyone was saying?

"OHHH THAT WAS SO BORING LOL"

What what what

I thought it was pretty! Am I the, like, one of the only people nowadays who thinks classical and orchestral and choral music is pretty? Waaay back then, they were great masterpieces of the era, hence the freaking concert naaame.

What, so you'd rather be at home listening to that horrible sexual shit you call music?

The horrible stereotypes at my school kill me. The really do.

You know what I discovered at MySpace? There's a RAP ARTIST named 'BiZz'

I was like "WHAT WHAT WHAT DO NOT WANT"

I WILL FIGHT THIS GUY WITH WORDS, I DO NOT CARE HOW LONG HE'S HAD THAT NAME, IT'S MIIIIINE AND HE'S TARNISHING IT

AAAAAARGH

Okay, I have to leave in 15 minutes for aunt's birthday party. I have to draw her a picture lol

I hooooope they have cake, because whenever anyone on my mom's side of the family has a party with cake... the cake is so... --

I noticed that my dad's side of the family would have cake with milk in it and fruit... Mexican families FTW

but yeah btw homecoming dance was AWESOME and my friend got a ride and I had a date, yey

AND I ACTUALLY DANCED

HOLY PIXIE STICKS, IT'S THE APOCOLYPSE BECAUSE I ACTUALLY DANCED. FOR MORE THAN TEN MINUTES.

But yeah

I want to study music back from the classical eras from now on

I'm such a nerd lol

Youre not alone, I love classical music.

After actually reading the topic:

Bizz. I love you.

Classical Music FTW.

Brahms, Beethoven, And Bach FTW.

THIS THIS AND THIS. What about Mozart??

BTW Bizz, have you ever seen the movie Amadeus??

Whoa, hay guys, just came back from birthday party

And, uhh, about the movie, not sure if I've seen it, what's it about?

It's about Mozart. Its good.

I think I've seen it... if it's what I'm thinking of, then it was good, yes

It was a court composer telling his story to a priest

Then maybe I /have/ seen it...

Which is surprising, considering I'm really dumb when it comes to movies

Because I am awesum.

Because these damn dumbass kids don't know shit about REAL music like:

-Classic Rap (70s-90s)

REAL ROCK and METAL(Not this emo bullshit, I mean Aerosmith, Van Halen, Steve Vai, Strach [Joe Satani], Frank Zappa, Megadeth, etc.)

Jazz (The last truth of music)

When I was in high school with my strings orchestra, people would boo us, tell us we were boring and that we suck. My first thoughts back then was like Edward Furlong in his role in American History X when he told his Jewish teacher off during dinner. How did it go? Yeah "FUCK YOU!!! FUCK YOU!!! Fuck you your fuckin' somethin' something and get fuck outta my face with that bullshit!" I was pissed off! Most of the mother fuckers who say we were boring couldn't play worth shit or got no talents besides be an ignorant piece of talentless shit.

Because these damn dumbass kids don't know shit about REAL music like:

-Classic Rap (70s-90s)

REAL ROCK and METAL(Not this emo bullshit, I mean Aerosmith, Van Halen, Steve Vai, Strach [Joe Satani], Frank Zappa, Megadeth, etc.)

Jazz (The last truth of music)

THIS (execpt the rap part, never liked it) albeit I like rock and classical better than jazz