GameXplain shows off defending My Castle video

Shadow Stalker X

A couple of things I noticed. One is that Camilla in battle had two extra options. One was "Lunge" which I assume is Cut Through, and the other was a "Break" option, though I'm not sure what that means.

EDIT: Ok. Looks like Break was just referring to the different items in the castle.

Edited by Shadow Stalker X

Nothing really new here, but thanks for the link.

The break option is for destroying objects, so characters could have broken the bridges, stairs, and buildings.

Also Camilla's voice... the more I hear it, the more I'm not feeling it, sadly, but oh well.

Edited by Delfino

"You need a spanking!"

What the fuck, why is this a line.

Okay, good, not just me who heard it. I'm laughing so hard right now. More reason to pair her and Niles/Zero

I thought My Castle battles weren't supposed to give any EXP in Conquest, to prevent grinding. Or, is this something else?

These aren't your everyday My Castle streetpass battles. There are only three of them throughout the entire game (within one savefile), each with increasing difficulty, and you unlock each at a specific point along the story. (In Lunatic Mode, My Castle Defense 3 is arguably more difficult than any of the story chapters...)

Derrick is checking enemy ranges?! My, he's improved.

Also, Camilla's voice seem to be all over the place with me.

EDIT: And my, Selena's voice has gotten much better than Severa's. You no longer sound annoying, daughter.

Edited by The DanMan

For some reason, I really love Niles's laugh!

Derrick is checking enemy ranges?! My, he's improved.

Also, Camilla's voice seem to be all over the place with me.

EDIT: And my, Selena's voice has gotten much better than Severa's. You no longer sound annoying, daughter.

She does sound more mature, doesn't she?

For some reason, I really love Niles's laugh!

She does sound more mature, doesn't she?

I quite like that, especially since (from what I've heard) her Japanese VA didn't even try to differentiate their voices.

Odin's voice is slightly deeper for that matter, as well. Though I really have to wonder if Liam O'Brian can go much deeper for Laslow (and if it would even sound that good; if I'd heard the Japanese VA's first, I'd want Owain and Inigo's voices to be reversed).

"You need a spanking!"

What the fuck, why is this a line.

Aww, come on. I love that line. It'll never get old for me.

It's about as hilarious as Severa's "Ugh, fine!" line when she performs a dual strike in Awakening. xD