Gamexplain's Chapter 11 Conquest Video

Leif

I'm really awed by the amount of cool map designs I've been seeing in conquest so far. It brings me back to the days of intriguing, not so straight forward maps from older games. I think the only moderately interesting awakening map I remember was the appearing and vanishing walls in Nah's chapter. Are most of the maps this interesting in Conquest (by Awakening standards at least)?

Selena can fucking fly holy shit. And yeah, nothing really new I think.

That's why I'm marrying Mr. Perfect to either Sakura, or Selena to get the best looking Matoi in the game.

-----

Going to marry Peri to Lazlow to to get the best looking Soleli in the game. Though I wouldn't mind a Beruka+Lazlow pairing to give her platinum hair for awesomeness. But...she won't have as good of a Spd modifier as she would with Peri and not having the better skills that Peri would grant to her. Plus Peri will give her Luna, Aegis and Diamond Strike all which are very good skills in addition to her learning Sol. Only need to decide the last skill that I'm giving her after that. Possibly Def drain.

Edited by PuffPuff

Jesus Christ, those MHP decrease statuses make me very very scared. I really hope it isn't a super common thing or else Fates will be a lot harder than a thought (Which isn't really a bad thing now that I think about it)

Some of these characters are just too cute for words. Why the heck did I ever agree to let my brother play Conquest first? *sigh* The more I see, the more I like the Conquest characters more.