[FE7] World Map Palette Problems

Avril Lavigne

Okay so I wanted to start trying world map events and of course I had to start with making a world map. THIS IS NOT THE FINAL PRODUCT. JUST A TESTER.

Here it is:

0RRuQkO.png

And here the tutorial I followed. And I did the 12 section process, just so ya know.

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=52553

But in the game it looks like this:

wFRDQ7m.png

And here the palette in Usenti:

OopEaTD.png

I originally had it saved with one row of colours but now it's all back to the full amount. I have no idea why.

Anyways, you can clearly see my problem. They do not resemble in certain areas. What am I doing wrong? Is it the palette? I only imported the palette with section 1, and left all the rest non-imported-palette as it says I should do.

Edited by Avril Lavigne

Since you're using a 16 color palette: did you repeat your palette 4 times?

- The palette is 4 sets of 16 colors at 0x574990. I’ll be using the same 16 color palette for each set.

I probably could have been more clear about this, but you'll want to copy/paste-overwrite your palette so that it's repeated 4 times.

Since you're using a 16 color palette: did you repeat your palette 4 times?

I probably could have been more clear about this, but you'll want to copy/paste-overwrite your palette so that it's repeated 4 times.

Wow so glad you were the one to notice this as the tutor haha but yeah I'll test it out when I have the chance and mark solved if it worked! Thanks!