Mafia Game 2

Cymbeline

If you don't mind me asking, why do you refer to yourself in third person?

Because Hikarusa is my evil twin. I am not speaking about myself in the third person.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because Hikarusa is my evil twin. I am not speaking about myself in the third person.

Ahh, I see. The whole situation with good and evil twins must be quite vexing, no?

##Vote: NoremaC

Bandwagons are stupid, none of you 4 have proof on me anyway...

Nobody has proof on anybody. That's the thing. This early in the game you have to rely on gut instinct, go off little suspicions you may have. Some of the things you've said have been suspicious, and since there really aren't that many other leads out there...you seem to be a good bet.

Oh well. I think Zeph is mafia though...

I don't see the logic in this. I'll admit that if anything, Zeph seems really, really townish. Plus, it would be more practical for mafia to vote for someone who could potentially be detrimental to their survival.

But it doesn't matter; Zeph isn't what we're focusing on this round. We should be focusing on the people who are actually under scrutiny, particularly noremaC. We haven't heard much of any defense from him yet.

I don't see the logic in this. I'll admit that if anything, Zeph seems really, really townish. Plus, it would be more practical for mafia to vote for someone who could potentially be detrimental to their survival.

But it doesn't matter; Zeph isn't what we're focusing on this round. We should be focusing on the people who are actually under scrutiny, particularly noremaC. We haven't heard much of any defense from him yet.

Hm, true...I already voted noremaC though...

Exactly.

Anyway, noremaC has been suspicious, what with his voting all over the place last time, and plus being the eager finisher to Bizz, after looking for a place to stay. It may sound vague and kinda stupid, but it means more than it sounds.