Cymbeline

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vote##: noremaC

... ^_^

We are sorry for your loss...

Except not really, because Bizz was only the fucking serial killer!!

Edited by Razgriz

BIAS! But yeah, you're at 5. >_> Which was...incredibly obvious.

Also Lyle, I'm not saying I suspect you or anything by any means...but in every single post you make you make it sound like you have some kind of vendetta of suspicion against me. What's up? <_<

It's nothing personal, it's just that you were doing a lot of fancy talking when we were deciding on who to lynch for the first time. So I'm a little nervous that you can say so many things against the mafia so comfortably. Anyone would be sorta subtle about saying such large slanders about it for fear of having the mafia target them. You seem to say such things without much restrait. Which would mean you aren't afraid of the mafia simply because you ARE mafia. Plus, since it's so clear you say so many things against the mafia, they would probably want to take you out as soon as possible, to avoid you from figuring out who they are.

The fact that you're still alive after the first night, is somewhat suspicious. Again, I don't have enough evidence to PROVE that you are mafia, but you are suspicious at the very least.

It's nothing personal, it's just that you were doing a lot of fancy talking when we were deciding on who to lynch for the first time. So I'm a little nervous that you can say so many things against the mafia so comfortably. Anyone would be sorta subtle about saying such large slanders about it for fear of having the mafia target them. You seem to say such things without much restrait. Which would mean you aren't afraid of the mafia simply because you ARE mafia. Plus, since it's so clear you say so many things against the mafia, they would probably want to take you out as soon as possible, to avoid you from figuring out who they are.

The fact that you're still alive after the first night, is somewhat suspicious. Again, I don't have enough evidence to PROVE that you are mafia, but you are suspicious at the very least.

I have issues about that. I'm used to being a player on another forum, and I'm among the better players (but not the best). I tend to fit in there, and killing simply on the threat of comments there is something of a taboo, I guess. So I'm able to be a bit more risky, plus I don't go overboard in perspective compared to some. It's hard to get out of that mentality, so I'm continuing to play with the outspoken yet sly (>_>) manner I often do. It probably won't occur to me that I should've been a little softer until I die...but eh. I'll stick to the story now, but yeah. Even in this phase I'm trying to be a little more...level.

I find it kinda weird too, personally. Maybe the killer got blocked/I got protected and Branded died because of a town killer...? Branded seems like an odd choice. But anyway, I'm glad you spoke up about that stuff. Thanks. <.<

I have issues about that. I'm used to being a player on another forum, and I'm among the better players (but not the best). I tend to fit in there, and killing simply on the threat of comments there is something of a taboo, I guess. So I'm able to be a bit more risky, plus I don't go overboard in perspective compared to some. It's hard to get out of that mentality, so I'm continuing to play with the outspoken yet sly (>_>) manner I often do. It probably won't occur to me that I should've been a little softer until I die...but eh. I'll stick to the story now, but yeah. Even in this phase I'm trying to be a little more...level.

I find it kinda weird too, personally. Maybe the killer got blocked/I got protected and Branded died because of a town killer...? Branded seems like an odd choice. But anyway, I'm glad you spoke up about that stuff. Thanks. <.<

Perhaps. I'm not sure Branded even posted in the topic yet. Poor guy.

Still, my suspiscion level for you has gone down. I still wouldn't say you're in the clear with me, but for now I'd say you have about....7%. Not enough to convict you, but in light of other suspects, you're third on my list.

Hika

FEFL

SSP

But still, even Hika I only think has a 30% chance of being mafia. But it's the most likely situation in my mind.

Votals.

##Vote : FEFL

Hikarusa (2) : (Hikarusa), Lyle Dayek, Doom103

Doom103 (0) : (Epona64)

SSP (1) : Kiba

FEFL (7) : (Doom103), Zephrion, Hikarusa, noremaC, Raven, Slayer ChaosNinji, Will

noremaC (8) : SSP, Fireman, FEFL, Ethereal Hero, Meta Kirby, Epona64, Fimbulvetr, Freohr Datia