Cymbeline

This is Bizz/Karel-- -bricked by Fim/Leila-

I AWAIT YOU ON THE DREAD ISLE

UNTIL YOU PAY MY RENT

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A. I checked this guy's posting record just to check on what he's posted in this topic. There's nearly no substance whatsoever. The majority of his posts are eager bumps, waiting to see the results. He's jumpy, yet has little to contribute, especially when it comes down to the voting...perhaps in fear of self-incrimination? Hmm.

I laugh at this. How does suspicion come from that anyway? >_>

B. Think back to Lyle. What'd he specialize in? Telling everyone that they were suspicious for all sorts of reasons when he in fact was mafia. There's that sense of paranoia complex there. Tactics pass along when in mafia, and we can look at some old posts of Meta Kirby to see some lovely similarities.

*insert some of my old posts here*

Blah blah blah.

Wow so three of my posts have the same word in them. That's genius reasoning right there. <_<

C. The other two reasons are weak standing alone. However, THIS is the kind of thing that makes a lynch-happy townie gleeful:

QUOTE(Meta Kirby) *

Godot hasn't voted yet, right?

Bang. If I was a better player I would've sealed your fate with this a while ago.

That quote is from the first day, after all of the ridiculously large commotion over who to vote for. All these people voted and unvoted, and the votals page looked like absolute hell. Now, I don't know about you guys, but I was hardly aware of Godot's existence until he was revealed to be mafia. In such a huge list of votals and COLOSSAL number of pages, how do you pick out one obscure person who has yet to vote who just happened to be mafia? GEE, I don't know, maybe they're both mafia and Meta Kirby remembered Godot from his very clear and obvious list of mafia members? I see no other possibility.

It's called the first post. And it was the first day; I didn't know he'd be so inactive. Say I WAS mafia, I COULD have looked at the list, but the first post showed EVERYONE who was in the game anyway.

Sign-ups:

1. Fireman

2. Freohr Datia

3. Bizz

4. Fim

5. Kiba

6. ChaosNinji

7. Fox

8. Raven

9. Lyle Dayek

10. Ethereal_Hero

11. Slayer

12. Noremac

13. Will

14. OtV

15. Doom103

16. Meta Kirby

17. Zephrion

18. Epona64

19. Branded Blade

20. Javaman

21. Hikarusa

22. TLS

23. SSP

It's right there.

Care to keep going~

Hmm, you know SSP, you talk about how people vying to make others suspicious of others are rather suspicious, yet you yourself try to dump suspicion on others. That seems rather... SUSPICIOUS, indeed.

##Vote: SSP

...Suuuspicoussss...

##Vote: Meta Kirby

Why? Let's see.

A. I checked this guy's posting record just to check on what he's posted in this topic. There's nearly no substance whatsoever. The majority of his posts are eager bumps, waiting to see the results. He's jumpy, yet has little to contribute, especially when it comes down to the voting...perhaps in fear of self-incrimination? Hmm.

B. Think back to Lyle. What'd he specialize in? Telling everyone that they were suspicious for all sorts of reasons when he in fact was mafia. There's that sense of paranoia complex there. Tactics pass along when in mafia, and we can look at some old posts of Meta Kirby to see some lovely similarities.

Blah blah blah.

C. The other two reasons are weak standing alone. However, THIS is the kind of thing that makes a lynch-happy townie gleeful:

Bang. If I was a better player I would've sealed your fate with this a while ago.

Those are pretty good reasons... (but remembers before that a townie died because of the reasoning...) but I think that I may agree with this. *hopes she is not making the wrong decision*

##Vote: Meta Kirby

If this is a wrong decision... then... TOWNIES, QUIT BEING SO SUSPISCIOUS!!!!!

I laugh at this. How does suspicion come from that anyway? >_>

*insert some of my old posts here*

Blah blah blah.

Wow so three of my posts have the same word in them. That's genius reasoning right there. <_<

QUOTE(Meta Kirby) *

Godot hasn't voted yet, right?

That quote is from the first day, after all of the ridiculously large commotion over who to vote for. All these people voted and unvoted, and the votals page looked like absolute hell. Now, I don't know about you guys, but I was hardly aware of Godot's existence until he was revealed to be mafia. In such a huge list of votals and COLOSSAL number of pages, how do you pick out one obscure person who has yet to vote who just happened to be mafia? GEE, I don't know, maybe they're both mafia and Meta Kirby remembered Godot from his very clear and obvious list of mafia members? I see no other possibility.

It's called the first post. And it was the first day; I didn't know he'd be so inactive. Say I WAS mafia, I COULD have looked at the list, but the first post showed EVERYONE who was in the game anyway.

It's right there.

Care to keep going~

I care to keep going. Very much. But I don't have a lot of time to do so.

A. This is standard accepted mafia psychology. Mafia does not want to be known, obviously, so they will be evasive. That's the brief gist, anyway.

B. It's not about the words. It's about the concept.

C. Let me get this straight, just so I have an idea.

You looked at the first post to see who had voted, and Godot caught your eye as having not voted or been on at the time. The reason you made the post was to draw attention to the nonvoting, inactive person. Correct?

Also, Epona, I don't remember ever mentioning that, unless you're mentioning how Lyle and Meta Kirby have both done it and I brought it up...in which case it's not about that they're calling everything suspicious, it's that the pattern is the same. But either way as I've already said that in itself is weak reasoning. If I'm missing something, let me know, because I probably am. >_>

I'd like to point out that the townies are usually the ones to flip out when accused and the mafia seem to stay very calm. That's what happened in this game, at least.

but i stayed calm and i was a townie...

Also, Epona, I don't remember ever mentioning that, unless you're mentioning how Lyle and Meta Kirby have both done it and I brought it up...in which case it's not about that they're calling everything suspicious, it's that the pattern is the same. But either way as I've already said that in itself is weak reasoning. If I'm missing something, let me know, because I probably am. >_>

Well, it's something that you seem to use to base your reasoning for every person you believe is Mafia, which is, as you say, a rather weak point. While normally I wouldn't notice things like that, you seem to have a certain fondness for finding Townies suspicious--something that also backs my vote, but I forgot to mention before.

Overall, I think you're a bit too confident in your supposed knowledge of who's Mafia and who isn't, when-so far-everyone you've named as Mafia had been, in fact, a Townie. Unless I've overlooked a previous, proven example, your reasoning has been off each and every time, and who is to say that this time is different? I'm not suggesting that Meta Kirby isn't Mafia, but I'm not saying he is either. The point I'm trying to convey is that you seem to be trying to get others to lynch Townspeople--a very Mafia-Helpful act, indeed.

what defence is there to give, i don't blame you for voting for me, i don't really care, its just a game.

Cause we all know how innocent bizz was......

that was all i said besides aww... i think

If he is indeed Mafia, he would know that Meta Kirby would be part of the mafia and would not suggest lynching him.

But that's if Meta Kirby actually is Mafia. All we really have to go on are some vaguely suspicious posts that SSP dug up. For all we know, Meta Kirby could be Town, and SSP could be Mafia. In that case, SSP would have no qualms with trying to get everyone to vote for Meta Kirby.

I shall need to do some complex thinking as to who to lynch. *puts on thinking chair*

But... if you put on a thinking chair, wouldn't that be quite painful? Perhaps a thinking hat is more aprorepiate, as there is a far smaller chance of you breaking your neck. Seems like it would be rather hard to think with your head flapping in the breeze...