Reclassing Advice

PunkRoseBlitz

I'm assuming Luck is the best flaw to have?

Most people would say so, but I don't agree with them, because being vulnerable to enemy critical hits is never a good thing.

Most people would say so, but I don't agree with them, because being vulnerable to enemy critical hits is never a good thing.

How vulnerable to crt are you in Fates? I had a -Luck stat in awakening and i never got crt unless the enemy had a killer edge or something.

Edited by Cquel

How vulnerable to crt are you in Fates? I had a -luck in awakening and i never saw my self get crt unless the enemy had a killing edge or something.

To put it in perspective:

Crit evade is only half luck in Fates

-Luck knocks your base luck down to 3 (and your base crit evade to 1 along with it), and your growth to 35%

This results in about 5 points of crit evade lost by 20/20

Basically, this leaves you vulnerable to facing crit chances even from enemy units that aren't using weapons that have enhanced crit, not unlike the likes of Knoll, Stefan, and even Arthur (to be fair, however, the former was in a game that had an item that negated crit chances entirely). And that's saying nothing of it being even harder to make up for low crit evade in this game that in Awakening...

Edited by Levant Colthearts

How vulnerable to crt are you in Fates? I had a -Luck stat in awakening and i never got crt unless the enemy had a killer edge or something.

Critical evade is Lck/2 and Critical is Ski/2-2. It is still "1 Lck Vs 1 Skl".

Enemies's class bonus are halved: our Swordmaster has Cri+10 but an enemy Swordmaster has only Cri+5.

Guard Stance buffs +5 Cev without any supports. Depending on the character and the support level, some Attack/Guard Stance will buffs Cev.

That will be useful when I do a Hard/Classic run in a second playthrough on Birthright. :)

You could adjust the levels to the growths, like, if you need more speed, change to Samurai right at level 10, but if you need higher defense or strength, stay as a Nohr Princess longer.

You could adjust the levels to the growths, like, if you need more speed, change to Samurai right at level 10, but if you need higher defense or strength, stay as a Nohr Princess longer.

Will take note of this. Thank you for the advice!