What If? thread

Wayward Alchemist

The theme of this game is "What If?", so I made a thread for just that: Discussuon on hypothetical scenarios and changes in the games, whether they are changes to a character, statistical or otherwise, the game's mechanics, location of items, or really anything else. However, please keep this thread free of plot discussion for the sake of those like me who wish to understand and discuss the game but experience the story firsthand. I don't know if this would be fun or not, but it is in Pokémon discussions, so I thought I'd give it a shot here.

To get the ball rolling, what if royals could A+ each other regardless of gender (i.e. Camilla A+ Xander or Leo)? While it would not really benefit Leo and Ryoma, it could still be good for several royals (Sakura with Bowfaire comes to mind) and would also just make sense.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are we supposed to supply a "What if?" as well as discuss yours?

I think it would be cool and that they would get more support bonuses and a continuation in their supports. Plus it would be a nice way to get some skills.

You don't have to supply one. This just applies to hypotheses in general!

Yeah, I think that Camilla would like Pally and GK from Xander. Xander in turn would like Elise's Tomebreaker. Elise could snag some neat stuff from Leo's Dark Mage. Takumi with Darting Blow, praise!

I wonder if Leo and Elise weren't actually sibilings, and could marry each other.

Would they, from a gameplay perspective, make a good pairing? And would they make a good Forrest?

Edited by Water Mage

What if Ryoma could marry Scarlet?

Well Shrio would have:

Str: +4

Mag: +1

Skl: +3

Spd: +3

Luk: +1

Def: -1

Res: -3

(This adds +1 to all mods assuming mods are like in FEA)

Both Shiro and Ryoma would get Wyvern Rider access and Scarlet would get Samurai access.

It would also allow MU to marry a first gen female and not loose out on a kid.

Maybe Camilla was originally a Cavalier like her big bro and that's why she still rocks the battle panties.

Yeah, Elise!Forrest would be a nuke. He'd be slow, though. And also with Elise's age and personality, I could totally see her raising Forrest like a daughter due to not really knowing how to interact with boys.

Crimson!Shiro would be pretty nuts. Lancefaire/Astra/Flamboyant/Overbearing/Deadly Breath Wyvern Lord? Yes please!

Edited by JothTheConqueror

What if I could actually gay marry all neutral units? Like Kaze, Jakob, Silas, Azura, etc. etc. That would be the DREAM. Just having more than one gay option would make my heart sing. Everyone who follows Corrin regardless of their choice should be bi. Same with the Corrinsexuals. Just my onion. I mean I love Niles but who tf am I supposed to marry when I'm going through Birthright? I'm not about to play as a girl just to marry a man. I mean, if I hadn't already had a taste of actual gay marriage (re:Niles/M!Corrin) then I could probably do it, but..

What if I could actually gay marry all neutral units? Like Kaze, Jakob, Silas, Azura, etc. etc. That would be the DREAM. Just having more than one gay option would make my heart sing. Everyone who follows Corrin regardless of their choice should be bi. Same with the Corrinsexuals. Just my onion. I mean I love Niles but who tf am I supposed to marry when I'm going through Birthright? I'm not about to play as a girl just to marry a man. I mean, if I hadn't already had a taste of actual gay marriage (re:Niles/M!Corrin) then I could probably do it, but..

THIS!

I mean, at least let us marry Jakob or Felicia regardless of gender. I would assume that they of all people woudl have so much love and devotion for Corrin, that if he/she admitted feelings for them, they would be on that shit, regardless of gender.

I'm honestly surprised that it didn't happen that way. Even while everyone being bi would be pretty much preposterous, it could just be that Corrin confesses his/her feelings to the other character first, which would seem much less statistically impossible.

Hmm... Fast Tsubaki would be interesting. He would have a crap time hitting things, though. However with a good Str growth he could kill things with weaker, more accurate weapons. What if Rinkah swapped her Str (25%) and Spd (45%) growths but had 2 more base Spd?

Edited by JothTheConqueror

To get the ball rolling, what if royals could A+ each other regardless of gender (i.e. Camilla A+ Xander or Leo)? While it would not really benefit Leo and Ryoma, it could still be good for several royals (Sakura with Bowfaire comes to mind) and would also just make sense.

You can purchase those skills via My Castle so make your dreams a reality~

Hmm... Fast Tsubaki would be interesting. He would have a crap time hitting things, though. However with a good Str growth he could kill things with weaker, more accurate weapons. What if Rinkah swapped her Str (25%) and Spd (45%) growths but had 2 more base Spd?

I'm convinced there was a programming error and Rinka was supposed to have Asama's growth rates. Get to work modders

Not sure, if I'm supposed to post this here, but whatever.

What If F!Kamui would have Fox Spirit as a Secondary class then what asset and Flaw, and what 2 otger classes would Fox Spirit F!Kamui want through Buddy, and Marriage.?

Cuz, I'm just wondering.!

Edited by Tide of Waves

The theme of this game is "What If?", so I made a thread for just that: Discussuon on hypothetical scenarios and changes in the games, whether they are changes to a character, statistical or otherwise, the game's mechanics, location of items, or really anything else. However, please keep this thread free of plot discussion for the sake of those like me who wish to understand and discuss the game but experience the story firsthand. I don't know if this would be fun or not, but it is in Pokémon discussions, so I thought I'd give it a shot here.

what if oboro and laslow could marry to make royal blue haired child soleil

What if all the royals could interact with each other? It'd be so cute seeing Camilla dote on Sakura and Sakura getting timid and shy, or have Xander deal with Takumi. Hinoka hanging with Elise seems nice, too. Overall I really just want Sakura/Camilla tbh.

And seeing the royals interact with their nephews would be great. I thought they'd learn because Lissa and [spoiler=Relating to Chrom, FE Awakening Story/Character spoiler]Lucina

couldn't support. Sigh.

What if Oboro could marry Leo? Considering how Forrest seems to share her love for fashion, I'd assume she'd make a pretty good mother for him (Shipping-wise. I'm not good with gameplay mechanics, so I'm not sure if Leo x Oboro would be optimal). Leo is also pretty similar to Takumi, as their supports show, so Oboro would probably have some pretty good supports with him.

What if the amiibo units had full supports with Corrin?

Though that'd get weird if you married Robin and Corrin together. Like... would that count as reincarnation-selfcest?

What if the Corrin amiibo worked just like the others and you paired up Corrin and Corrin? Would you get 2 Kanas? Would it be selfcest?

What if the Corrin amiibo worked just like the others and you paired up Corrin and Corrin? Would you get 2 Kanas? Would it be selfcest?

It would actually be pretty neat if scanning in a Corrin amiibo gave you the opposite-gendered Corrin as a unit. Not necessarily to pair the two together, just to have both versions of Corrin in one game.

But I suppose you could always just use the logbook for that...

Edited by Anomalocaris

It would actually be pretty neat if scanning in a Corrin amiibo gave you the opposite-gendered Corrin as a unit. Not necessarily to pair the two together, just to have both versions of Corrin in one game.

But I suppose you could always just use the logbook for that...

Yeah, it would be really neat. Honestly, it'd be kind of disappointing if they didn't add compatibility for the new FE amiibo, since even though I'm not expecting them to be usable Fate's main character literally got in. It's kind of like having a Mario game and amiibo like Yoshi, Peach, Toad, Bowser, etc. are usable but not Mario.

WHAT IF, THOUGH

What if you could scan the Robin amiibo into Awakening, it'd save the design of your Robin, and when you tap it into Fates its appearance changes? That'd be the best thing tbh

Edited by Pokechu

THIS!

I mean, at least let us marry Jakob or Felicia regardless of gender. I would assume that they of all people woudl have so much love and devotion for Corrin, that if he/she admitted feelings for them, they would be on that shit, regardless of gender.

Man, I would be all over it if F!Kamui could S support Felicia. She's really cute and I don't like playing as male Kamui, tbh.

Also, I'm upset Suzukaze can't support with Joker. I don't really think it makes much sense for him to be able to support Marx, but *shrugs*.

Edited by Matt-hue

What if Charlotte had decent armor? Based on supports, she's probably one of my favorite characters (she's really funny), but every time I see art with her whole body I'm like, "Oh dear, why? That's so illogical. Why?" And Camilla, for that matter. Pants are so important when you're riding a scaly, flying lizard. I will always question and bemoan these terrible design choices.

Edited by Sixsmith

What if Charlotte had decent armor? Based on supports, she's probably one of my favorite characters (she's really funny), but every time I see art with her whole body I'm like, "Oh dear, why? That's so illogical. Why? And Camilla, for that matter. Pants are so important when you're riding a scaly, flying lizard. I will always question and bemoan these terrible design choices.

Well, the "why" should be fairly obvious.