What's the worst Starbucks has ever messed up your name?

Darros

So Starbucks. The place where I like to go buy lattes that are way more expensive than they should be, yet I seem to not care about how much I spend there. They're supposed to write your name on the cup, and they usually do at the location I go to and get it right which is awesome. Yesterday I go get a latte, as usual, and they ask my name (Wyatt). It's pretty quiet in the store and I know they heard me. I get my latte in like two minutes and the name written on the cup is "Whiter". I got kind of a laugh out of it actually, but still it was wrong. Gonna have to use an alias next time.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coffee sucks, though

incorrect but thanks for the input

Never really messed up my name bad, but the writing was equivalent to a three year olds

Yeah that's happened before too

Not Starbuck's but the last time I went in for a check up they royally screwed up saying my last name and I had to go up and ask if they were calling me because of how much of a mess they made of it, and that was the only time anyone has ever screwed up my last name, the other problem I have is that people mess up spelling my nick name because they think it is my full name.

instead of editing i'm already typing a doublepost so i'm just gonna go through with it

besides the usual (issac) i had a guy take "isaac" and write, i kid you not, "Z"

EDIT: this was tim horton's tho

Edited by Integrity

Wasn't Starbucks but places love misspelling my name as Tristin or Tristan

The former is a lot more common than you think

I don't know why I didn't see his post earlier but yeesh. That would be annoying.

They always compliment me on my name. I don't think I've ever had it spelled wrong.

That's amazing. It's because you're so great!

Coffee isn't the only thing they serve.

there are much better places to have coffee than Starbutts, though.

no offense to you, DARRPS

actually I take it back

I'll have you know I like my lattes a latte

Isn't it way cheaper to make your own coffee?

BUT LATTES also like when and where? I spend like a whopping 5 minutes at my house in the morning and then stay at school until almost 10 PM.

why would you go into a thread about a coffee place just to post about how coffee is bad

how pathetic a person can you become tbh

smh

apparently a lot???

instead of editing i'm already typing a doublepost so i'm just gonna go through with it

besides the usual (issac) i had a guy take "isaac" and write, i kid you not, "Z"

EDIT: this was tim horton's tho

.....what

how do you mess up that badly

maybe you just looked like a Z to him

actually I take it back

I'll have you know I like my lattes a latte

My name is pretty unique, so the ones I visit nearby almost always remember who I am. It's nice being VIP.

I've actually never had their lattes. I normally just get iced teas mixed with sliced fruits or lemonade. No sweetener, of course. ;)

!!!

Forgot: I also really like the cakepops from there. The birthday cake ones!

Those are so goddamn tasty.