FE Fates Birthright and Conquest 3DS Themes Available (Update 4/21)

Jave

Two FE14-based themes to customize your 3DS have been made available to purchase, based on the two rival Kingdoms. They are $1.99 each, and they feature the four respective royal siblings. For those who have been getting the Fates badges from the Nintendo Badge Arcade app, this is a good theme to go with them.

Edited by Jave

What do you mean limited? Do you mean you think it might be taken down? I highly doubt it, I've yet to see any of the themes get removed from the theme shop. Not even the holiday specific ones have been removed as far as I've seen.

What do you mean limited? Do you mean you think it might be taken down? I highly doubt it, I've yet to see any of the themes get removed from the theme shop. Not even the holiday specific ones have been removed as far as I've seen.

My 3DS is relativley new, so I am kind of a noob to these things. Good to know it'll still be there by my birthday.

Awesome. :) I'll be getting the Conquest theme once I get a bit more money on my 3DS account. I have $1.37 right now and don't feel like adding more until I have a legit reason since you have to put at least $10 on there. Is the DLC ready to be ordered yet?

Ahhh! I was already going to get an eshop card for the pokemon Steven theme and for RBY being released next week, but now these themes plus the badges are more of an incentive for me to get one with more money... hopefully i'll have enough leftover money after picking up my game.

I hope they make one for Revelations with all the siblings though!

• 3 weeks later...

I have both, had Hoshido on while playing Birthright and switched to Nohr one while playing Conquest.

Sadly there is no Revelations one, but, tbh, I prefer the Nohr/Conquest Theme! Love the dark starry sky and Nohr symbol!

I will admit that i don't want to pay $2 for something cosmetic, so my theme collection consists of the defaults, the free sonic boom theme, and the formerly free monster hunter theme. I guess it's nice to know that these exist though.

Do the PAL stores have the backgrounds? I know that it's a weird question considering that I just checked the theme store and couldn't find anything, but I just wanted to be sure.