ともだち!

DeSu

A'ight, here goes!

Masu: Best friend :lol:. Worst enemy :angry: .

Nightmare: He's cool. I don't even know why, he just gives an aura of awesome.

Fireman: He's awesome, nice, and will do anything for you, for the low low price of 10,000 gold!

Fox: She's an awesome debater, and can back me up. She used to be my age, which is awesome, but she had to be stupid and turn eighteen <_< (jk)

Cynthia: Reminds me of some of my old friends. She thinks about things, which is what I like in a girl IRL. She seems pretty smart.

Bizz: BECAUSE BIZZ IS AWESOME!!!!!!

Kiba: It's fun to own somebody as badly as I do him. Lern2"HRAAA!!!".

CGV: Cuz he's cool like that.

Gulcasa: It's fun to attack you in debates :lol: . Good job in that Heath debate ;) .

Ooglybear: He's my noob buddy. WE STILL NEED A NAME FOR OUR FACTION!!

Pico: He is Kintenbo. Duh. He's got good points.

Ninji: Cuz Ninji taught me the error of my ways and enhanced my FE7 playing experience. Low1n!!!

Edited by フアイヤ

damn right ;)

EDIT: the smiley aint working

Edited by CGV

A'ight, here goes!

Fireman: He's awesome, nice, and will do anything for you, for the low low price of 10,000 gold!

Fox: She's an awesome debater, and can back me up. She used to be my age, which is awesome, but she had to be stupid and turn eighteen <_< (jk)

Cynthia: Reminds me of some of my old friends. She thinks about things, which is what I like in a girl IRL. She seems pretty smart.

Gulcasa: It's fun to attack you in debates :lol: . Good job in that Heath debate ;) .

Ninji: Cuz Ninji taught me the error of my ways and enhanced my FE7 playing experience. Low1n!!!

Geez, competely forgot about that. Uuuhhhh.... Let's see, "Noob of the Awesome?"

Edited by Ooglybear

A'ight, here goes!

um when do you own me all the time? and why would I use hrwaa thats a spam move for a noob I can get a win off with him even against shiki, so you know I am good, especially against someone that is god tear and I am the lowest tear

um when do you own me all the time? and why would I use hrwaa thats a spam move for a noob I can get a win off with him even against shiki, so you know I am good, especially against someone that is god tear and I am the lowest tear

KIRA LOL