Camilla and Leo optimization

dragonlordsd

Camella can stay Malig or reclass to WLord. Both choices have their advantages and disadvantages; reclassing sensibly between the two can be seen as the key to making the most out of Camilla at any given stage of the playthrough.

Leo has been proved to work best as a Dark Knight, solving his speed issues via a Felicia pair-up. Reclassing him into Strategist, while helping him with speed a little, hurts his defence too much; however, Dark Falcon can be considered because of the advantages flight offers in spite of being statistically similar to Strategist.

He'd have to marry Beruka for Malig. He gets Troubador instead of Wyvern like the rest of his family.

I know, I know. But he ask about Leo optimisation. Not about the childrens... So I let this possibility.

EDIT: Wrong thread, lol.

Might as well contribute:

Camilla can't really utilize tomes well, so I'd reclass her to Wyvern Lord-- or any physical class, really. Especially axe-based ones. As for Leo, his base class, Dark Knight, is great, but he can't utilize swords very well. You're better off making him a Sorcerer, Strategist, or Dark Falcon. Sorcerer kinda sucks, though, so imo you should decide between Strategist or Dark Falcon.

Edited by Esme

As for Leo, his base class, Dark Knight, is great, but he can't utilize swords very well. You're better off making him a Sorcerer, Strategist, or Dark Falcon. Sorcerer kinda sucks, though, so imo you should decide between Strategist or Dark Falcon.

I kinda disagree, since reclassing out of Dark Knight means throwing a lot of bulk down the drain.

Personally, RP wise, I think Cami is best as Malig- but I plan on reclassify her to Wyvern Lord to get all the skills.

Does anyone know when the advanced class skills are learned? 1 and 15 like base? I don't want to miss one at 20 or the like, and my highest character is 20/14.

Personally, RP wise, I think Cami is best as Malig- but I plan on reclassify her to Wyvern Lord to get all the skills.

Does anyone know when the advanced class skills are learned? 1 and 15 like base? I don't want to miss one at 20 or the like, and my highest character is 20/14.

5 and 15, like it was in Awakening.

Leo has been proved to work best as a Dark Knight, solving his speed issues via a Felicia pair-up. Reclassing him into Strategist, while helping him with speed a little, hurts his defence too much; however, Dark Falcon can be considered because of the advantages flight offers in spite of being statistically similar to Strategist.

Would NYx help his speed?

I kinda disagree, since reclassing out of Dark Knight means throwing a lot of bulk down the drain.

I never needed his bulk, personally. I just had him abuse his amazing prf tome.

Besides, it's not like Leo has much bulk to speak of.

Edited by Esme

EDIT: Wrong thread, lol.

Might as well contribute:

Camilla can't really utilize tomes well, so I'd reclass her to Wyvern Lord-- or any physical class, really. Especially axe-based ones. As for Leo, his base class, Dark Knight, is great, but he can't utilize swords very well. You're better off making him a Sorcerer, Strategist, or Dark Falcon. Sorcerer kinda sucks, though, so imo you should decide between Strategist or Dark Falcon.

Sorcerer, cuz Dark Knight's Speed cap is shit.

Dark Falcon, no. It's caps are the shittiest in the game next to Songstress.

I would love this more than anything only if he has Defensive Formation. Needs it for Lunatic for those damned ninjas.

What good is the bulk if his speed is shit/average for the most part?! :/

Edited by PuffPuff

I would love this more than anything only if he has Defensive Formation. Needs it for Lunatic for those damned ninjas.

What good is the bulk if his speed is shit/average for the most part?! :/

I'd object more to having to go through 3 levels of General just for Wary Fighter when he's a magic unit...

I'd object more to having to go through 3 levels of General just for Wary Fighter when he's a magic unit...

He'll seriously needs to pair up with Kaze then...if he's to at least stand a chance on Lunatic.

He'll seriously needs to pair up with Kaze then...if he's to at least stand a chance on Lunatic.

The more i see you post stuff like this, the more I doubt you've even played Conquest Lunatic...

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

The more i see this, the more I doubt you've even played Conquest Lunatic...

Actually, haven't.

But the difficulty on even Normal is not to be messed with.

Edited by PuffPuff

Whille this is true, there are a few niche situations you can use Tome!Camilla for. Base level Malig Cam with a magic tonic ORKOs Wyverns in C13 with the D tome. Tomes also negate Reina's bow weapon rank bonus which allows Camilla to engage her and not die. There's probably more, but yeah