Is it weird that Felicia has become one of my MVP's?

Snowy_One

It's really hard to get her kills with her tiny strength stat though. It's kinda like arguing that training Wolt is a better idea than waiting for Klein in FE6 - there's too much headache involved in bringing Felicia up even with extreme favouritism. There's no doubt that shurikens' debuffs are helpful and that a healer is nice (especially early on in Revelation or Conquest), but wouldn't you rather have a mean ORKO machine that Jakob represents in himself?

That's what i'm talking about, She don't really need much kills in early tho, all you want to do is get her C rank shurikens, after getting explosive she'll kill most of enemy anyway.

You're getting weapon prof. by just fighting, not killing right? Jakob is loosing his strenght on Late, he won't be really able to one shot anyone but at this point you have other units to do so. It's all personal preference.

I prefer Felicia because he's better healer (i like to use 2 healers) and she have damage after C Shurikens which is just right after her D start.

I don't think it's weird, Jakob has been valuable for me so far as well (obviously picked female Corrin here).

But I don't get why people are saying Jakob is an ass to everyone. I've supported him with several people so far, and the only one I think he's been rude to is Hana. He actually praised Hinoka, and Orochi was kind of mean to him rather than the other way around. Corrinetta was frustrated with him a little, but I wouldn't say he was being rude, just rather obnoxious. I've just been looking at any supports I've unlocked since I don't know who I want to pair with who yet. Just seeing what I like best in the end.

In fact, Jakob kind of reminds me of myself! Whenever he actually is rude, he doesn't seem to realize it. I have that problem at times as well. And I've been known to be obnoxious about certain things. xP I dunno, I just like him. lol

Oh yeah, his past even kind of reminds me of my own. He was picked on by his peers, it seems, and that's what drove him to be as good a butler as he is. I was picked on too. I guess I really relate to this guy a lot.

Edited by Anacybele

Jakob is the main reason why choosing FeMU makes the game easier.

Regardless of gender, Kamui can always accomplish what Jakob does. Accrediting ease of the game to Jakob when Cornflakes is so much better is funny to me.

To the OP: I don't find it weird, personally. I much prefer her to Jakob, so my first playthrough's gonna be as a male (there being next to no guys that I actually care for, and thus, no real incentive to play as a female, also influenced that decision).

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

Buy a Heart Seal for 2K from the Staff/Rod shop.

Just reclassed her. She is now, unquestionably, one of my best units. She's constantly dealing damage in the 20-30 range when my other best damage dealers are in the high teens. I dread what will happen when she can finally wield something that isn't the rat spirit.

Regardless of gender, Kamui can always accomplish what Jakob does. Accrediting ease of the game to Jakob when Cornflakes is so much better is funny to me.

It's always better to have two units of such calibre than one. Plus, it's not until Corrin reclasses when he can have Paladin/Great Knight's bases, skills and/or bulk.

Just reclassed her. She is now, unquestionably, one of my best units. She's constantly dealing damage in the 20-30 range when my other best damage dealers are in the high teens. I dread what will happen when she can finally wield something that isn't the rat spirit.

If you can get her Horse Spirit at D rank, she might be able to take some hits she otherwise wouldn't.

To the OP: I don't find it weird, personally. I much prefer her to Jakob, so my first playthrough's gonna be as a male (there being next to no guys that I actually care for, and thus, no real incentive to play as a female, also influenced that decision).

Ha, I'm just the opposite. I like Jakob way more than Felicia and female Corrin way more than male Corrin. So I've got no reason to ever pick a male. :P

That's basically it, but I just can't stand men who are jerks to women. I can't stand women who are jerks either, it's just the first really rankles me.

you know that treating women like they can't deal with jerks themselves is also demeaning to them, right?

It's always better to have two units of such calibre than one. Plus, it's not until Corrin reclasses when he can have Paladin/Great Knight's bases, skills and/or bulk.

Yeah, it’s considerably easier with Jakob because of his durability (Corrin has Jakob but Yato is -1, Jakob has the bases/Defender/Res+2/maybe +1 from Naginatas). And accuracy, and mobility, and having Corrin to still one-round stuff elsewhere. Also if she’s using mostly Yato earlier, Kodachi has wtd against Ninja and no wta against mages so maybe miss some ohkos (And they hit harder. +Mag probably can’t ohko, too).

Corrin isn’t better until the mid tier Yato/Levin Sword and promotion.

ot: Strategist!Felicia helped a ridiculous amount my first runs, with her healing+chip+auras.

Edited by XeKr