Sakura and Elise

Wayward Alchemist

So I've never been very good at getting Healers to Lv.20 by the time their promotion could mean anything to my team. Do they need those 10 Levels or will they be fine as Earlypromotes? If not, what is the best way to grind them to Lv.20 and promote them before their E weapon ranks start to hurt?

Also gonna tag one more on here, I really want to use Sakura as a Priestess, is that doable in Lunatic or is it stupid?

Edited by JothTheConqueror

By the time they promote, you should def. Be able to forge them a better starting weapon.

I cant speaj for Sakura given my limited research on her but Elise has pretty good Mag and can use a small forged Fire/Thunder with relative easy

Well about sakura, if you want ot use her as combat unit story-wise it's good idea to fast promote her, or use on her ebon wing for dark flier.
If you want to focus on healing at 20 lvl.
Sakura have good power as Exorcist because of her high Mag, but as someone was tiping in one of my topics War priestess is better in general but have only 2 might less than exorcist in many ways.
story wise? Definitely exorcist (at lvl 10 if you want her combating), if you're intresting in better late/aftergame Priestess is way to go.

I brought Elise all the way to level 20 before promotion, and I wasn't even halfway in the game when that happened. Given Lunatic Nohr's limitations, healers have a better time levelling up than combatants. She was also one of the earliest units to promote in my Nohr run.

Edited by nocturnal YL

I brought Elise all the way to level 20 before promotion, and I wasn't even halfway in the game when that happened. Given Lunatic Nohr's limitations, healers have a better time levelling up than combatants. She was also one of the earliest units to promote in my Nohr run.

it depends how much you actually use healers, i know person that barely use healers like, you have 2 less hp? won't heal for addtional exp but when unit was REALLY hurt so healers was preety last to promote LOL