Looking for world map screenshots

VincentASM

Another quick request thread.

Does anyone have a screenshot of these world map locations?

The Nohrian children paralogues.

MCID_T_X015: Swamp in a Deeprealm
MCID_T_X016: Trading Town
MCID_T_X017: Isolated Village
MCID_T_X018: Countryside
MCID_T_X019: Mountain Fort
MCID_T_X020: Ancient City
MCID_T_X021: Walled Town
MCID_T_X022: Fancy Estate

I need the screenshot before you start the actual chapter or a challenge on that map.

I'd grab one myself, but it's a pain to grind supports on Conquest XD

Example:

vQ1Mmph.png

I currently have yet to complete paralogue 15 and 17 so I can get those if I can only figure out how to screenshot the top screen of my 3DS XL. I guess I could always post to miiverse then download it...

EDIT: Got em saved in my screenshots in Miiverse. Its the NA version though if thats ok. By the way paralogue 15 is actually a deeprealm chapter so its off the world map still got the screenshot though.

Paralogue 15

Paralogue 17

Edited by LordTaco42

My Castle battles build support points, so it's still easy to grind them if you can find enough low level castles.

I don't have Internet on my 3DS right now : /

I currently have yet to complete paralogue 15 and 17 so I can get those if I can only figure out how to screenshot the top screen of my 3DS XL. I guess I could always post to miiverse then download it...

EDIT: Got em saved in my screenshots in Miiverse. Its the NA version though if thats ok. By the way paralogue 15 is actually a deeprealm chapter so its off the world map still got the screenshot though.

Awesome. Oops, I should've mentioned that Miiverse is the primary way of taking screenshots.

Yeah, I know Par 15 is off the map, but I'm making a map of that as well ; )

huHgjbS.jpg

I don't have Internet on my 3DS right now : /

Awesome. Oops, I should've mentioned that Miiverse is the primary way of taking screenshots.

Yeah, I know Par 15 is off the map, but I'm making a map of that as well ; )

huHgjbS.jpg

Yeah I just figured it out. Got em up hope that's what you're looking for.

Yeah I just figured it out. Got em up hope that's what you're looking for.

They're perfect, thanks!

Actually I should have asked: relative to the map I posted, where is Par 15? Is it where Deeprealm Mountain is?

Nah it actually looks like its where the Divine Dragon's forest is.

EDIT: I already beat the paralogues for Odin's, Laslow's, and Arthur's kids but I'm working on getting an S support for Leo's Paralogue so I can go for that one too.

Edited by LordTaco42

Nah it actually looks like its where the Divine Dragon's forest is.

EDIT: I already beat the paralogues for Odin's, Laslow's, and Arthur's kids but I'm working on getting an S support for Leo's Paralogue so I can go for that one too.

Oh yeah, if it was Deeprealm Mountain, you'd see another location on the left.

Although technically I haven't confirmed if Divine Dragon's Forest is where I put it, but it was the only sphere left. When I have a moment, I'll grind Kaze's supports again...

Oh yeah, if it was Deeprealm Mountain, you'd see another location on the left.

Although technically I haven't confirmed if Divine Dragon's Forest is where I put it, but it was the only sphere left. When I have a moment, I'll grind Kaze's supports again...

Yeah on my map Paralogue 15 is the furthest thing South East on the map there is nothing below or to the right of it and the one thing to the left is that green sphere where the mountains are.