[FE14] Birthright Draft

General Horace

Just trying to find a comfort zone with rules and such. I'm going to be horrible at low turning this game for a while, haha. I'll probably run a conquest one in the next few days (or someone else can too!)

Drafting:

1. This draft is for 4 players

2. Corrin, Gunter, Felicia/Jakob*, and Azura are free for all

3. The game will played on Hard Classic mode

4. Children units come with their fathers. (ex: Midori comes together with Kaze)

Exceptions:
1. Only the servant that joins you in chapter 2 is a free unit. The other is a draftable unit that joins in Chapter 15.

2. All units are free until Chapter 7.

Rules:
1. Undrafted units may: pair up with undrafted units and trade with undrafted/drafted units (but must not be in range of a drafted unit when battling)
2. Undrafted units may not do anything not listed above, including but not limited to: pairing up with drafted units, entering batte, meatshielding, providing auras, activating dragon veins, healing and supporting with drafted units.
3. NPC units may do as they please without penalty.
4. Paralogues excluding 1 are optional and are free up to 20 turns. Paralogue 1 must be completed immediately after Chapter 7.
5. Challenge battles are banned, as are any invasion battles.
6. Use of DLC and Spotpass (including Free Content) is strictly prohibited.
My Castle Rules:
1. You may build, upgrade, and use any of the following: Armoury, Rod Store, Smithy, Arena, Lilith's Temple, and Hot Springs. Using any other building is prohibited. This means you cannot use the capture command with Orochi, since a Prison should not exist.
2. You may upgrade and use your Garthering Spots (ore and veggies).
3. You may build and upgrade any puppet for the purpose of recruiting Yukimura.

4. You may not use weapons given to you by allies in my castle.

5. You may visit other castles to receive ore for forging certain weapon types. You may only forge one weapon per chapter, however.

6. You may only spend one Dragon Vein point per chapter (and paralogue).

Corn:
1. Avatar may choose any Gender, Boon/Bane, and Talent.

Penalties:

1. Use of an undrafted unit is a 10 turn penalty.

Players:

BBM: Hinoka, Takumi + Kiragi, Oboro. Kaden + Selkie, Kagero, Hayato + Rhajat, Yukimura

General Horace: Kaze + Midori, Hana, Hinata + Hisame, Sakura, Azama + Mitama, Shura, Izana

Gwimpage: Silas + Sophie, Saizo + Asugi. Reina, Scarlet, Rinkah, Shigure, Mozu

Jedi: Ryoma + Shiro, Subaki + Caeldori, Orochi, Setsuna, Kana, Felicia/Jakob (Chapter 15), Dwyer

Edited by General Horace

warning I might not get to this for a few weeks bc I want to finish my main run first.

I just finished Birthright yesterday haha, I'm not sure how well I'll do with turns in the mix.

This looks like fun so I'll join.

I should have been around last night when you guys were discussing the rules since I've done a few FE14 drafts already. Kaze already makes a big impact in a Birthright run because of his 1-2 range combat so drafting him and getting Ch4/5 seems a bit too good. I think everyone should be free up until the route split, but that's just me.

This looks like fun so I'll join.
I should have been around last night when you guys were discussing the rules since I've done a few FE14 drafts already. Kaze already makes a big impact in a Birthright run because of his 1-2 range combat so drafting him and getting Ch4/5 seems a bit too good. I think everyone should be free up until the route split, but that's just me.

I'll take your word for it since you've played a few already.

Everyone is now free up until Chapter 7!

f0531a2c8e54d6fe0a1d8e0a2acc6e78.png

bbm's up!