Fire Emblem Fates Collectors Edition Giveaway! Deadline extended!

Tangerine

Hi everyone! There's an announcement up on the site now, but I thought I'd post something here as well for all of our forum-goers.

We're holding a giveaway event with our good friend AbdallahSmash026, whose youtube channel you can check out by clicking his name there, with prizes provided by Nintendo.

>>> https://gleam.io/cFdZN/fire-emblem-fates-birthright-contest <<<

When following this link, you'll be taken to a page with all of your options for entry. What you do is you log in with one of the valid accounts listed on the page to complete them, and for every option you complete, your chances to win are increased. Most are fairly simple, ranging from subscribing to Abdallah on Youtube to visiting your favorite FE site (us!) and following us on twitter.

The event will be running for the next 27 days, so you have plenty of time to get yourself entered in however many ways you'd like! There will be more giveaways in the future, which will be timed with Abdallah's playthroughs of the different versions, so keep an eye out for that and you might get to win some prizes!

If you guys have any questions, just post in the thread or send a PM to me or Jyosua.

Keep in mind this is a North American copy of the game!

----

Don't forget to check out our new video section as well, where Abdallah is featured as our first accepted entry. It's still very much a work in progress, but you can get an idea of how we plan to handle the section and its navigation.

http://serenesforest.net/videos/fire-emblem-fates/gameplay/abdallah/

Once you're there, you simply select the type of gameplay footage you'd like to see and you'll be met with an embedded player on SF. After you've done that, you can click the icon in the upper left of the player to select which specific video you'd like to watch as you follow along.

You can find all of his Fates videos here, and they'll be updated as he completes more. He offers gameplay footage, tips about the game and series and some information regarding various mechanics of the game, particularly My Castle and amiibo interaction. If you're new to FE and would like to watch some videos to see what it's all about, I don't think you'll find a better channel to introduce you, they're very high quality and informative; perfect for getting into the series and a nice companion to our database for new players.

If you're a more hardcore fan who is interested in speedrunning or high level efficiency strats, you're not going to find that in these videos, but they're still worth giving a shot if you enjoy watching gameplay of the series from a different perspective! He's an entertaining and upbeat guy, and I'm sure you'll be able to have fun watching him make his way through the game and experience the storyline.

Edited by Tangerine

Ooh I might have to get in on this! I've been trying to get the Fates SE ever since it was up for pre-order...but keep failing x3 I'm just not sure I wanna authorize Gleam to my Twitter.

EDIT: Didn't see the Email option until now as I was exploring! It can't send emails to anyone, right? Heh. But uh, yeah, I got an entry!

Edited by Fire Emblem Fan

• 2 weeks later...

The deadline was extended, actually, abdallah wanted to give people some extra time. So there's a bit more of a wait left! I'm not totally sure if it's a full 27 days or not, I'm not the one in direct contact with him personally. Will keep the thread updated, either way.

Edited by Tangerine

The deadline was extended, actually, abdallah wanted to give people some extra time. So there's a bit more of a wait left! I'm not totally sure if it's a full 27 days or not, I'm not the one in direct contact with him personally. Will keep the thread updated, either way.

Oh cool! Then I can still hopefully win, heh.

Well then, guess we all still have quite a bit of waiting to do. Oh well......still hoping for a win though! ;P

• 2 weeks later...

12 hours left people! If you're gonna get in on this giveaway, you better jump on the train now! May the best Man, or Woman, win! ;3

EDIT:(Time: 9:03)

Aaaaaand it got extened again. Now we have 3 more days left...

Edited by Busterman64

So...the deadline was extended again?

Yep(by 3 days...or 72 hours to be more specific). Now it ends on Monday( I believe. That or very late that Sunday night). Oh well......

Edited by Busterman64