Favorite Songs in Fates? (Spoilers maybe)

Jedi

I'd have to say Road Taken (both Roar and Normal). I have noticed that when I venture into other people's castle and they also have Road Taken set as their theme, it sounds as though it playing at a different pitch than my own castle.

I'd have to say Road Taken (both Roar and Normal). I have noticed that when I venture into other people's castle and they also have Road Taken set as their theme, it sounds as though it playing at a different pitch than my own castle.

Are you playing birthright or conquest? Its a different pitch for both games I noticed. Same with the battle preparation theme, which is different for all three games. Sadly it sounds boring in revelation and it sounds the best in conquest imo.

Are you playing birthright or conquest? Its a different pitch for both games I noticed. Same with the battle preparation theme, which is different for all three games. Sadly it sounds boring in revelation and it sounds the best in conquest imo.

I'm playing Conquest. I didn't realize it was different for each version; very interesting! I'll have to check what game other people are playing next time I visit their castles.

I'm playing Conquest. I didn't realize it was different for each version; very interesting! I'll have to check what game other people are playing next time I visit their castles.

oh and this was the song I was talking about, it sounds different in each game haha. Though in conquest its superb. Especially at 1:30 hngh

oh and this was the song I was talking about, it sounds different in each game haha. Though in conquest its superb. Especially at 1:30 hngh

Oo, I do like this one as well too! There's something about the flute solos that set it off. (If they are flutes?? It sounds like there may be bagpipes in the back too.)

Edited by Ymir

Oo, I do like this one as well too! There's something about the flute solos that set it off. (If they are flutes?? It sounds like there may be bagpipes in the back too.)

haha but its the prep screen for fates! Did you skip it or something? I would always wait for a while just to let it continue~ and yeah, it really catches that nohr feel. The birthright one sounds more Japanese and is much faster lol, while revelations prep screen is so flat imo.

haha but its the prep screen for fates! Did you skip it or something? I would always wait for a while just to let it continue~ and yeah, it really catches that nohr feel. The birthright one sounds more Japanese and is much faster lol, while revelations prep screen is so flat imo.

No, it just wasn't at the top of my mind, lol. Its just as soon as I heard Road Taken and found out the name I just became obsessed with it. I'll have to pay attention and find the titles for other songs now, haha

No, it just wasn't at the top of my mind, lol. Its just as soon as I heard Road Taken and found out the name I just became obsessed with it. I'll have to pay attention and find the titles for other songs now, haha

The accesory shop also had my attention, though I heard it months before release.

(I have not finished Conquest (I am on chapter 20) or Birthright)

But so far Dark Song and whatever song plays on the Conquest chapter where you make copies of yourself. But I am loving the soundtrack so far.

My favorite track has to be A Dark Fall, the music that plays when you reach Hoshido in Conquest and fight the royal siblings in the showdown. It is my My Castle theme in Birthright. I like Past Light as it exudes the sort of feudal Japan feel for Hoshido and Road Taken as it sounds very nostalgic, for some reason.

My current My Castle theme is Guest of Light. Misery At Hand is also very good. I really need to spend more time finding out the names of the pieces of music. I can tell this is going to be one of those games where I'm going to be very drawn to it.