Hangman

Michelaar

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's not Hangman as I know... but I will take it.

This is what I said when I first joined this game. I've never before played a Hangman game where you couldn't guess the whole answer either. And I still think it's a ridiculous rule.

Edited by Anacybele

This is what I said when I first joined this game. I've never before played a Hangman game where you couldn't guess the whole answer either. And I still think it's a ridiculous rule.

I agree, but that's in the rules. For some reason.

I haven't seen the topic creator post for a while, but we could always vote to change the rules. Maybe, if you guess wrong, you can't guess again for 24 hours, to prevent shots in the dark.

Well, unless anyone objects, I say we having people vote either yes or no to the rule change for the next week, giving enough time to account for people being busy over the Christmas weekend.

I didn't realize we still had letters left, but I'll let Jules get it if he wants.

I'm neutral on the guessing, but I support the 24 hrs no guessing penalty, if you're wrong