Skills for my prince.

Kaze-Kaze

Depends on what your build is. I'd go for life taker because it heals half your hp every time you make a kill which is incredibly useful. Sol is good too but not quite as useful because it relies on skill. Any of the stat debuffers such as seal defense are incredibly useful when used strategically. Pavise is good too, it will help protect from physical units. But you should really mycastle search for a Corrin with Aptitude. You need to have good stat growths to remain competitive and aptitude will increase your chance of leveling up stats by 10%.

Luna and Ignis (once the DLC map comes out) work in the same way as they do in Awakening though activation may be a bit more difficult given the stat caps in Fates. Dragon Fang's already very good.

Galeforce, even for in-game purposes, isn't really worthwhile this time around unless you're comfortable with making your character a solo unit as Galeforce does not activate in Attack or Guard stances.

I'm not sure if a Lodestar gets the skill, but I know a Great Lord does, but Aether is always helpful. With Hoshidan Unity to support it and any other skill-based things, and a decent skill stat, it can easily proc every few hits, and given that it includes both Luna and Sol in it, it is very versatile.

On my Revelation Character/Main, her Aether has a 25% chance of proccing.

Of course, I don't know if a Lodestar can get the skill, and a Lodestar is a DLC class.

Excluding that, I'd definitely suggest getting Lifetaker. It will be a lifesaver in many occasions.

I'm not sure if a Lodestar gets the skill, but I know a Great Lord does, but Aether is always helpful. With Hoshidan Unity to support it and any other skill-based things, and a decent skill stat, it can easily proc every few hits, and given that it includes both Luna and Sol in it, it is very versatile.

Of course, I don't know if a Lodestar can get the skill, and a Lodestar is a DLC class.

Excluding that, I'd definitely suggest getting Lifetaker. It will be a lifesaver in many occasions.

Only Vanguard and Great Lord get Aether.

Ok cool. How do these skills sound so far? Astra, Dragon Fang, Luna, Sol, and Rend Heaven?

Ok cool. How do these skills sound so far? Astra, Dragon Fang, Luna, Sol, and Rend Heaven?

Personally, i'd say this a pretty good set up.

Astra tends to always be helpful, Luna is generally quite helpful, especially if you end up needing to fight a knight, and Sol (if the RNG favors you) can help you out in a pinch. If possible, i'd replace Sol with Lifetaker as it heals more and is constant, but is less helpful if you need it in a pinch. I'm honestly not sure what Rend Heaven is, so I can't help you there.

I wouldn't recommend stacking that many proc skills together; it's not necessary, and there are other valuable utility skills out there. Two or three is plenty. Also, Sol is a healing skill and has poor synergy with skills that maximize damage output, so depending on what you want to do with your unit, I would either complement Sol with other skills (Sol and Aether, for example, would be a good combo) or just run with a combination of the other four skills you have listed.

Edited by Tsuky

Personally, i'd say this a pretty good set up.

Astra tends to always be helpful, Luna is generally quite helpful, especially if you end up needing to fight a knight, and Sol (if the RNG favors you) can help you out in a pinch. If possible, i'd replace Sol with Lifetaker as it heals more and is constant, but is less helpful if you need it in a pinch. I'm honestly not sure what Rend Heaven is, so I can't help you there.

Rend Heaven works similar to Ignis: It adds half the enemy's Strength (if the user is using a physical weapon) or Magic (if the user is using a magic weapon) to the damage that would be inflicted. It's learned by Basaras at level 5 and has a higher trigger rate than Aether, Astra, and even Sol and Luna at a trigger rate of Skill x 1.5.

Rend Heaven works similar to Ignis: It adds half the enemy's Strength (if the user is using a physical weapon) or Magic (if the user is using a magic weapon) to the damage that would be inflicted. It's learned by Basaras at level 5 and has a higher trigger rate than Aether, Astra, and even Sol and Luna at a trigger rate of Skill x 1.5.

But it buff base on enermy stat,not your