How many characters exactly

Nightfang1994

So I am playing the Hoshido route and i married Kagerou....or whatever the awesome ninja ladys name is. However I am finding out that IF YOU CAN ONLY HAVE THE HOSHIDO AND NEUTRAL characters you will have a super limited number of waifus if you want everyones kids.......thanks to me marrying her I am missing out on a kid as Kaze doesnt have anyone else left to marry because two of the freaking women are avatar only. Do I seriously have to give up on all the skills and stuff I have so far and go to my other save file where i am not married? or will we be able to intermingle with some COnquest charactesr later?

Also not looking forward to having to deal with this on Conquest either since I liked about 3 of the main characters. And I feel weird being with my comrades kids

Edited by Nightfang1994

I have to say, you're kind of screwed. There are only enough women for the non-avatar first generation men with children. So if you marry one of those women a guy is left single in your file. For all three paths.

No matter which route you play, there's only enough women that male Corrin cannot marry one without rendering a child unavailable because IS have doodoo for brains.

So if you want to get all the children, you need to do one of the following:

A) Marry a Corrinsexual: Reina, Scarlet, Flora, and Anna are your only options, and they depend on the route.

B) Marry a second-gen female.

C) Play as a female Corrin. They get free dibs on whatever guy they want.

D) Recruit the missing child on a different file, then save them to the logbook and buy them in the main file as an Einherjar. No paralogue, supports, or even level-up dialogue, but you at least get to use them.

E) Wait and pray that later DLC or an update somehow rectifies this issue, but it's incredibly unlikely.

I'm planning on doing option D in my Revelations file, so I registered Rhajat to my logbook after beating Birthright.

Edited by Anomalocaris

Thats pretty fucked up, kind of a step down from awakening....buuuuut alright......FUCK THO, and the exp dlc isnt even anywhere near as effective as fire emblem awakenings was. Oh well Ill just give up on the save file I have now and go back to my old one..........marry the fox guys daughter maybe.....or scarlet....she was pretty awesome.