HI I'M SSP

SSP

I'm a person. I like to do fun things. I come from a place. Yeah.

Basically the story here is that I happened to be familiar with a couple of people who just happen to be twins and they were like "YOU SHOULD JOIN!" and I was like "okay" and then I joined. Really special, huh?

...ANYWAY, I'm typically not this boring, but I'm TERRIBLE with introducing myself. So yeah. Hi and stuff!

P.S. If anyone here does anything relating to drama or TV studio, you are automatically my favorite person ever. Or people.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear many, many, many things about you. Welcome.

Maybe that sounded scary at first, but it's nothing negative or stalkerish. You can blame those two on top.

Edited by Will

HI SSP!

It's great to see that you joined! =D

...okay hi >_______>

*pounces on topic*

HELLO SSP! ;D

And that topic was better than what I whipped up here. Which was nothing. xD

HELLO! =D *pounced*

Uh...yeah. >_> (Tell me what I should be saying here! I'm too generic!)

Welcome to the forest, SSP. Hope you have a generically fun time here! btw, what does SSP stand for?

I generically will. Definitely.

Oh crap, I had a feeling someone was going to ask that at some time or another <___< SSP stands for SuperSonicPaper...my old alias. Then I decided that it was dreadfully stupid-sounding and then I just decided to go by SSP. So...now I'm just SSP. PLEASE don't call me the full name. >____>

I hear many, many, many things about you. Welcome.

Maybe that sounded scary at first, but it's nothing negative or stalkerish. You can blame those two on top.

Do you really? o_O What do you hear? It sounds as if I'm a celebrity and I don't even realize it, or something. Slightly frightening...<_<;

Edited by SSP

...okay hi >_______>

HELLO! =D *pounced*

Uh...yeah. >_> (Tell me what I should be saying here! I'm too generic!)

I generically will. Definitely.

Oh crap, I had a feeling someone was going to ask that at some time or another <___< SSP stands for SuperSonicPaper...my old alias. Then I decided that it was dreadfully stupid-sounding and then I just decided to go by SSP. So...now I'm just SSP. PLEASE don't call me the full name. >____>

Do you really? o_O What do you hear? It sounds as if I'm a celebrity and I don't even realize it, or something. Slightly frightening...<_<;

I don't think you'll come off as generic. You're much less generic than me. >__> =D

I don't think you'll come off as generic. You're much less generic than me. >__> =D

um excuse me

BUT I DO. And will ALWAYS. D=

I don't think you come off as generic either. . . XD

yes i do ;_;

I am utterly hurt that the great SSP did not answer my incredibly unenthusiastic greeting.

My heart is broken and tears are streaming freely from my eyes. How could you. Heartless cur.

The great SSP? >______> SERIOUSLY WHAT HAVE YOU PEOPLE BEEN HEARING ABOUT ME I'M SCARED

Anyway, hi! I'm going to make up for it by being slightly enthusiastic or maybe unenthusiastic! So yeah, I'm blessing you with my presence now! Aren't you happy! Woo!

>_>

Can you people not sense the excitement in this sentence?

Oh my gosh. Words can't describe how much excitement I'm seeing right there. I wish I could express all of that excitement. Hot damn.

HELLO SSP!

I am Anna the Tutorial Girl, Chaos Incarnate!

but don't bother trying to remember, the Winds of Change shall blow soon as in, tomorrow

HELLO!

Are you going to tutor me on being a non-generic user?

um excuse me

yes i do ;_;

The great SSP? >______> SERIOUSLY WHAT HAVE YOU PEOPLE BEEN HEARING ABOUT ME I'M SCARED

Anyway, hi! I'm going to make up for it by being slightly enthusiastic or maybe unenthusiastic! So yeah, I'm blessing you with my presence now! Aren't you happy! Woo!

>_>

Oh my gosh. Words can't describe how much excitement I'm seeing right there. I wish I could express all of that excitement. Hot damn.

HELLO!

Nah. You use ">___>" and "<___<" a lot and is therefore not generic. =D

um excuse me

yes i do ;_;

>_>

HELLO!

Not to me you don't. =D

Nah. You use ">___>" and "<___<" a lot and is therefore not generic. =D

>_____________________>

Great things.
>___> *is responsible*

WHAT ARE THESE GREAT THINGS? I must know. <_< I feel taunted without knowing what they are, and stuff.

Edited by SSP

We were told that you are a god that has descended from Mount Olympus itself, and that you eat ambrosia and drink nectar daily.

Basically.

You have performed a Geno Whirl on Smithy, beating the game in one hit.

Ah! That makes complete sense then.

Basically.

Welcome, nice to meet you, new person.

I am Lord Thunder and everyone here is afraid of me, of my terrible powers. You do good in being scared as well.

*Leaves* lol