Anna in Conquest

s07195

So I'm playing the JP version of Conquest after Birthright and I'm pretty stuck at Ch10, so I decided to get Anna early on for bow usage since I have her DLC. Does she work better in a DLC class like Dark Falcon or should she be stuck later on in the adventurer class considering her higher MAG growth overall?

I'm on Chapter 10 Conquest right now and I'm wishing I had a second bow user, so I wouldn't recommend class changing her right away. There are a lot of flying units that she can OHKO, or she could fight off the group of Archers attacking from the east with a support partner.

As for later on, I'd say it depends on what your team needs more. She could probably work well as either class.

Yeah, biggest problem being that she's Kamui-sexual so if I marry someone else then she might end up getting benched. However her growths are pretty high, so...

BTW I like the third quote in your sig, and it's the reason I decided to play Casual/Normal instead of Classic/Normal (in Awakening) for FE Fates' first run. XD

Anna does really well if you reclass her to Witch straight away.

Bow users aren't actually that important in Conquest. I've beaten the game many times without ever using any bow users, although I can see why people reccommend having some.

Anna does really well if you reclass her to Witch straight away.

Bow users aren't actually that important in Conquest. I've beaten the game many times without ever using any bow users, although I can see why people reccommend having some.

I've also played most of Conquest without a bow user (benched Niles, got Shura killed out of my own stupidity 2 chapters after he got recruited), but I don't recommend it. A certain chapter 12 boss is horrible without a bow user, and so is a certain lategame chapter with lots and lots of fliers. Also, Mokushu. Fucking Mokushu. Archers are painkillers on certain situations in Conquest.

Edited by Rapier

Why is the conquest chapter 12 boss so difficult?

Ryouma? He was pretty easy for me compared to the rest of the chapter imo, and I was playing on Lunatic too. But then again, IIRC I softened him up with my Spear Fighter MU with a few tonics beforehand and used Aqua to dance for my MU to soften him up even more and then let one of my weaker units net the kill. Granted I was exactly on the last turn in the chapter and only just barely got through him while still getting both chests.

Edited by Kanethedragon

I meant Reina, on chapter... 13. I thought it was 12.

Ah, yeah when it comes to Reina, I had my MU and Felicia take that side and aggro her group then let some of my weaker units liker Archer Mozume and Niles take the kill. Afterwards I reorganized myself and met up with my Odin/Effie pair Nosferatanking right and went to lower right south before aggroing Crimson's group since reinforcements come after her group gets aggrod. It should also work with Joker, and give them the Flame Shuriken that way they do more than poke damage.

Edited by Kanethedragon