I Left a Lasting Impression on Odin (Spoilers)

Rezzy

I find it kind of funny that my Avatar was named Ophelia in Awakening, and Odin named his daughter after me. I guess he appreciated all those names that I gave my forged weapons.

Were they all 12 letters long? :P:

It would explain his personal skill haha.

Usually, I often found myself hitting the character limit. I'm also a fan of Severa's new outfit, but I hated her old clothes with that stupid turtleneck-bowtie thing she had going.

Usually, I often found myself hitting the character limit. I'm also a fan of Severa's new outfit, but I hated her old clothes with that stupid turtleneck-bowtie thing she had going.

This was my first thought upon seeing her.

Also I did boring forge names in awakening but ACHING BLOOD has got me unleashing my inner sillyness on every forged weapon in the game

I quite like the Mercenary look compared to Awakening.

I personally ended up making Owain (Odin. Whatever) into a Swordmaster. I named his forged silver katana "Missiletainn" (it's exactly 12 letters)

I bet he's still loving me giving him named forged stuff. I did that a bunch in Awakening. He was one of my favorite kids, and one of my strongest.

Edited by Fallaner

Lol, my Awakening Owain had an axe called BigRedHand since he was Vaike's child and a Berserker like dad.

Part of me wants to make Charlotte or Effie Ophelia's mother when I get fates just to continue the smashing tradition.