Jokes and Memes about Fates

RedRob

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An AU where you can name children. Shiro's new name is Babybel. (For those outside the US who have no idea what I'm talking about, Babybel is a small packaged snack size cheese.)

An AU where you can name children. Shiro's new name is Babybel. (For those outside the US who have no idea what I'm talking about, Babybel is a small packaged snack size cheese.)

I live in the US and I don't even know what that is, perhaps because the states of the US might as well be countries in the EU

It also looks like Corrin and Hinoka are going for five children. Now, the question is if they're going to put them in the baby oven as well or let them grow up naturally...

Have you handled a little shit during their first five years? 'Cause I haven't, and would sooner pay for an adopted brat at 8 years than suffer through the infant/early ado years.

It's baby oven or bust, trust me.

I bet in school everybody copied Mitama's homework. She is the star pupil after all.

*rimshot*

[spoiler=Get Rekt Camilla]

dZIcAdY.jpg

cJXnCD7.jpg

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=56260063

Ouch, if you were looking for chill, you won't find it in Hoshido. I like Camilla's Yamcha pose.

It also looks like Corrin and Hinoka are going for five children. Now, the question is if they're going to put them in the baby oven as well or let them grow up naturally...

Have you handled a little shit during their first five years? 'Cause I haven't, and would sooner pay for an adopted brat at 8 years than suffer through the infant/early ado years.

It's baby oven or bust, trust me.

N73dbD9.png

Kind of surprised Camila isn't going Yandere and butchering his kids in some batshit crazy attempt to make him break up with Hinoka.

Because, you know, it's 4kids, right?

This isn't a joke and more of a funny observation of the series as a whole and I just now noticed it through Mozu

Typical conversation with Mozu

Mozu: Oh no my family is dead *sob*

Person: At least you have fond memories my parents were killed/abandoned me/hated me

Mozu: oh wow your right I should be more thankful

But my point is that over 50% of FE have family members killed or were abandoned by them

Actual spoiler for lords below

I am trying to think of even one lord with parents who are alive, as in at all. The parents are either killed before or after the story(I have not played all of them but this is what I recall from watching videos)

Edited by Orblet

This isn't a joke and more of a funny observation of the series as a whole and I just now noticed it through Mozu

Person: At least you have fond memories my parents were killed/abandoned me/hated me

But my point is that over 50% of FE have family members killed or were abandoned by them

I am trying to think of even one lord with parents who are alive, as in at all. The parents are either killed before or after the story(I have not played all of them but this is what I recall from watching videos)

Roy, tho his mom is never seen in FE6, Eliwood is shown to be alive. Sigurd's dad is also alive for 90% of his campaign

Edited by MCProductions

Roy, tho his mom is never seen in FE6, Eliwood is shown to be alive. Sigurd's dad is also alive for 90% of his campaign

I think Roy's mother is canonically deceased by FE6. And I feel like Marth's mother was alive, at least in the beginning of Shadow Dragon. Or I might be confusing her for his sister. Which is actually quite likely.

I think Roy's mother is canonically deceased by FE6. And I feel like Marth's mother was alive, at least in the beginning of Shadow Dragon. Or I might be confusing her for his sister. Which is actually quite likely.

Marth's mom is killed by the Mage Dragon you fight when you liberate Altea in FE11. Elise, his sister is the only family member of Marth's that survives.