Jokes and Memes about Fates

RedRob

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did homework even exist in Medieval times?

Probably, most royals had tutors that likely made them read stuff.

I don't know about you, but I think this sums up the game pretty well.

Absolutely. Fucking. Beautiful.

Also I found this.

c02.jpg

Edited by Mox

I don't know about you, but I think this sums up the game pretty well.

Forgot the incest, the babyrealms, Hidden Truths, Azura, Gooron, honestly it was funny, but left a lot out. Plus the two versions joke was ruined by them not using Black and White.

Warning:NSFW

The future of the series

Edited by RedRob

@ RedRob

What did I just see... (Although you may want to put a note that it is NSFW, and that video may push the limits of the rules and guidelines of SF.)

That ending though was gold.

@ RedRob

What did I just see... (Although you may want to put a note that it is NSFW, and that video may push the limits of the rules and guidelines of SF.)

That ending though was gold.

Just edited my post per your suggestions.

As for what you saw, it's where this series is headed. As for whether I'm joking or not, I'm not sure. The series have really been getting lewd starting with Awakening.

My favorite part was when Kellam didn't show up, and the Takumi plop. Overall, I found the video more clever than funny, as it really referenced a lot of stuff from FE.

I wonder if anyone has posted this here before:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/B4SKTNRRKhs"frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Edit: I don't know how to properly embed this

just simply type in

[video]InsertYoutubeURLHere[/video]

and it'll embed the video like so:

Forgot the incest, the babyrealms, Hidden Truths, Azura, Gooron, honestly it was funny, but left a lot out. Plus the two versions joke was ruined by them not using Black and White.

Warning:NSFW

The future of the series

To be honest, I'd prefer S ranks in Fire Emblem to be replaced with a spin-off Hunie-pop game. As in, a separately sold game.

Just edited my post per your suggestions.

As for what you saw, it's where this series is headed. As for whether I'm joking or not, I'm not sure. The series have really been getting lewd starting with Awakening.

My favorite part was when Kellam didn't show up, and the Takumi plop. Overall, I found the video more clever than funny, as it really referenced a lot of stuff from FE.

I dont think its getting that bad. And to be honest, its getting no worst than the previous games, its just more noticeable now. I still remember the fight scenes for Illyana giving you a quick shot underneath her skirt. And Nephenee's armor was pretty skimpy. Lyn's design was a dress with a split in it so you could see her legs. There were plenty of times where the games got pretty "fanservicey". Sure its a little more to the forefront now with characters wearing pretty skimpy outfits, but lets be honest. That is the phase Japan is in right now. You arent going to get anything out of Japan right now that doesnt consist of skimpy outfits and dating mechanics. It is what is making money for Japan's gaming industry right now, so you wont see an end to it for right now, and you can really blame their insane work hours for that. But that is an entire topic in and of itself.

Edited by Tolvir

All that Fire Emblem: Dates video made me think of was that image I made back when we were considering what would replace Skinship in Fates. XD It was of Soleil in Huniepop, actually...I can't find it, though.

Edit: I found it.

IzNJ6MX.png

Edited by Dai