Jokes and Memes about Fates

RedRob

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a68.jpg197.png

I need to know, does Saizo actually say that in game in regards to the They Live reference? If so I might have to start using him and give him a shuriken renamed Piper's Sleep.

I need to know, does Saizo actually say that in game in regards to the They Live reference? If so I might have to start using him and give him a shuriken renamed Piper's Sleep.

I have my doubts based on the spelling of Saizo's name in the last 2 screenshots; those 2 are either edited or came from the fan-translation.

I have my doubts based on the spelling of Saizo's name in the last 2 screenshots; those 2 are either edited or came from the fan-translation.

Now that I noticed it, that probably is fake. Wouldnt be surprised if it was real though since they had a Princess Bride reference in Awakening with Inigo's Paralogue.

Aww man, I was about to post that Thane!

Let me guess, saw it at KYM, right?

That aside, I love how he is still smiling while washing his hands.

To say nothing of the fact that he changed his shirt as well. Takumi must be going full tsundere

felt like sharing this one

Oh, it's you Karnage. Haven't seen you in a while, guess you really are the Kellam of SF.

That said, your post is a repost. I think it was on the first 10 or so pages it was posted.

I haven't played it, but I might get it.

Nohrian siblings' weapons are Heroic Spirits in Fate/Grand Order and I suggest reading their stories

also I saw a screenshot w/Shiro saying "People die when they are on Classic Mode" in Twitter but I forgot where it was and it might have been posted in here already

Edited by singularity

-Soleil + Corrin Miiverse screenshot-

TFW you can feed the fandom by giving Corrin of either gender both Demoiselle and Gentilhomme skills (legally possible via skill buying).

Edited by Roflolxp54

Nohrian siblings' weapons are Heroic Spirits in Fate/Grand Order and I suggest reading their stories

also I saw a screenshot w/Shiro saying "People die when they are on Classic Mode" in Twitter but I forgot where it was and it might have been posted in here already

OK, I actually don't get it because I haven't played Fates and don't know what the weapons are called >.>

It hasn't been posted here already, I'm pretty sure of that, but I haven't been able to find it. The one who posted it on twitter may be the creator of that screenshot.