Ghostly Gold and Museum Melee releasing Tomorrow

Shadow Knight

So the Ghostly Gold and Museum Melee DLC releases tomorrow. What do you all plan on doing with your virtual moneybags?

For me its gonna be a whole lot of forging and skill hunting. Daddy's gonna get paid! :D:

Me? Start playing the gold one over and over again for gold for the sake of getting all my +7 Forged weapons. Also the weapon one to see if I can get Shining Bows and Venge Naginatas and the like. ...For the sake of forging to plus 7.

I have a problem. ...Called wanting everyone to have a uniquely named (that also fits the character, like Silas has Silas' Vow [silver Sword] and Silas' Honor [Venge Naginata], my Maid Thalia[Avatar] has a Silver Knife named Carnwennan and my normal Great Lord Class Thalia[Avatar. I sometimes throw her in a different class for a bit, like Maid]a Silver Sword named Caliburn [both are Arthurian things], Sakura has Sakura's love[shining Bow], Laslow/Inigo has Inigo's Dance[silver Sword], Owain/Odin has Missiletainn[silver Katana], etc) fully forged weapon. ...And it's a hard problem to handle, especially as I decided on some items that you can't just buy a million of.

Me? Start playing the gold one over and over again for gold for the sake of getting all my +7 Forged weapons. Also the weapon one to see if I can get Shining Bows and Venge Naginatas and the like. ...For the sake of forging to plus 7.

I have a problem. ...Called wanting everyone to have a uniquely named (that also fits the character, like Silas has Silas' Vow [silver Sword] and Silas' Honor [Venge Naginata], my Maid Thalia[Avatar] has a Silver Knife named Carnwennan and my normal Great Lord Class Thalia[Avatar. I sometimes throw her in a different class for a bit, like Maid]a Silver Sword named Caliburn [both are Arthurian things], Sakura has Sakura's love[shining Bow], Laslow/Inigo has Inigo's Dance[silver Sword], Owain/Odin has Missiletainn[silver Katana], etc) fully forged weapon. ...And it's a hard problem to handle, especially as I decided on some items that you can't just buy a million of.

Lol, you my good sir/madam have a lot of work ahead of you

It'll finally be time to go ham on grinding out everyone's levels and skills. I ran out of gold for Eternal Seals yesterday and have been itching to get back to training. :<

You might see issues with that as exp gain is extremely slow after 30.

Lol, you my good sir/madam have a lot of work ahead of you

Yes. Yes I do have a lot of work ahead of me.

I still haven't given Xander a forged sword, or Ryoma, or Takumi a forged bow, or Leo a forged tome AND forged Sword because he needs both (except his sword HAS to be Leo's Sword... because it runs off his magic stat and looks cool)...

...I think that actually makes up my primary team actually. Full royal family plus Owain/Odin, Severa/Selena and sometimes Inigo/Laslow.

...I need over 100 copies of each weapon to get to +7 though... and over 200 pieces of ore in total to get one weapon to +7...

So much work... So difficult to think up names for some people.

So far I have: Hinoka's Goal (for Hinoka. Referring to why she first started using a Naginata)

Adoration (For Camilla. Because she seems to absolutely adore Thalia)

Caliburn (For Thalia when she's a great lord. Based on my minimal knowledge of Arthurian Stuff that I love.)

Carnwennan (Again... for Thalia, except when I have her reclassed into a maid or other Shuriken/Knife using class)

Missiletainn (For Owain, referring to his old sword from Awakening)

Inigo's Dance (Referring to Laslow's Old Name and the fact he dances)

Severa's Last (Referring to her old name and I couldn't think of something else to say. But given when you fight her at certain parts of the story she uses bows.... I could argue it is her last sword, thus the name)

Elise's Beam (Referring to it's user and the fact I mistake what the tome was supposed to be. I have yet to rename it.)

Sakura's Love (Referring to it's user and the fact she seems to freaking love everybody)

Silas' Bow (Referring to Silas and his promise to always be your friend or whatever, I can't remember the exact details of his vow)

Silas' Honor (referring to his "On my honor as a knight" voiced quote he likes to say)

I am having trouble figuring out names for some characters...

You might see issues with that as exp gain is extremely slow after 30.

I'm at level 90 Great Lord (70 maid) for my Avatar... and on Chapter 26 maps she's still earning about 25XP per kill. Sooo... Seems fine to me. It took 90 levels to cap out all her stats, but I have done it.

I have a problem. ...Called wanting everyone to have a uniquely named (that also fits the character, like Silas has Silas' Vow [silver Sword] and Silas' Honor [Venge Naginata]

I really like those names. I am so going to use them when the dlc comes out. Thank you very much.

I'm gonna forge until the end of time! I always end up giving my weapons stupid names, especially Odin's. He gets to run around with a sword named Stabby Object and a tome named Mindless Drivel.

Probably gonna forge a killer axe for Arthur and name it JUSTICE to make his battle dialogue even funnier. It'll be nice to be able to buy Eternal Seals as well without having to spam "Wait" on characters with the Profiteer skill thirty thousand times. Trust me, it gets old really fast.

Yessss, I can get +7 weapons now and finally remove Profiteer from Midori. Plus the naming. I want to give each character their own unique ones, and I love giving them really cheesy names like my Kaze's main shuriken is "Believe It!" (shhh), my Corrin's shuriken is "Corn Cob," Sophie's sword is "Cain," Midori's katana is "Ibuprofen," Shiro's nagitana is "My Biceps," Oboro's is "SewingMachine" etc.

Yes. Yes I do have a lot of work ahead of me.

I still haven't given Xander a forged sword, or Ryoma, or Takumi a forged bow, or Leo a forged tome AND forged Sword because he needs both (except his sword HAS to be Leo's Sword... because it runs off his magic stat and looks cool)...

...I think that actually makes up my primary team actually. Full royal family plus Owain/Odin, Severa/Selena and sometimes Inigo/Laslow.

...I need over 100 copies of each weapon to get to +7 though... and over 200 pieces of ore in total to get one weapon to +7...

So much work... So difficult to think up names for some people.

So far I have: Hinoka's Goal (for Hinoka. Referring to why she first started using a Naginata)

Adoration (For Camilla. Because she seems to absolutely adore Thalia)

Caliburn (For Thalia when she's a great lord. Based on my minimal knowledge of Arthurian Stuff that I love.)

Carnwennan (Again... for Thalia, except when I have her reclassed into a maid or other Shuriken/Knife using class)

Missiletainn (For Owain, referring to his old sword from Awakening)

Inigo's Dance (Referring to Laslow's Old Name and the fact he dances)

Severa's Last (Referring to her old name and I couldn't think of something else to say. But given when you fight her at certain parts of the story she uses bows.... I could argue it is her last sword, thus the name)

Elise's Beam (Referring to it's user and the fact I mistake what the tome was supposed to be. I have yet to rename it.)

Sakura's Love (Referring to it's user and the fact she seems to freaking love everybody)

Silas' Bow (Referring to Silas and his promise to always be your friend or whatever, I can't remember the exact details of his vow)

Silas' Honor (referring to his "On my honor as a knight" voiced quote he likes to say)

I am having trouble figuring out names for some characters...

I'm at level 90 Great Lord (70 maid) for my Avatar... and on Chapter 26 maps she's still earning about 25XP per kill. Sooo... Seems fine to me. It took 90 levels to cap out all her stats, but I have done it.

What about an axe called "Unfateful End" for Arthur? It would be meant to be the end for his enemies and he isn't the luckiest character around.

I really like those names. I am so going to use them when the dlc comes out. Thank you very much.

You are totally free to use them.

I like to think I can come up with both fitting and cool names for weapons.

Stuck at work, are they out yet? Has anyone tried them yet?

They aren't out yet, unfortunately.

Once they are out, I'm going to start running them like hell.