Ghostly Gold and Museum Melee releasing Tomorrow

Shadow Knight

Okay. I'm loving Ghostly Gold.

The game gives you 8 turns to kill as many respawning enemies as you can. ...And most of them have 1000G. Some have 5000G.

Okay. I'm loving Ghostly Gold.

The game gives you 8 turns to kill as many respawning enemies as you can. ...And most of them have 1000G. Some have 5000G.

Oh nice, do they hit hard like in Boo Camp or does it depend on the amount of gold they carry like in Awakening?

And how are the weapons for the Weapon Farm Map?

Edited by ZodiacSoldier

Oh nice, do they hit hard like in Boo Camp or does it depend on the amount of gold they carry like in Awakening?

They all seem to have a scaling level like in Boo Camp.

...Yet this one is so easy (okay not SUPER super easy as people are still dying, but I play casual) I'm just hitting Auto and watching as my team is destroying things. While they CAN hit hard, it's not nearly as aggravating as Boo Camp. It's very easy to just hit auto (at least on Casual) and soak up tons of money that way.

Edit: Actually their level isn't totally scaled. Like most of my team is level 20 Promoted (and Leo is 45 promoted... and Thalia is a level 90 great lord... and Xander is 40 promoted... and Laslow/Inigo is 40 promoted... Silas and Sakura are level 30 promoted...), and the highest these guys are are 18

Edited by Fallaner

...Yet this one is so easy (okay not SUPER super easy as people are still dying, but I play casual) I'm just hitting Auto and watching as my team is destroying things. While they CAN hit hard, it's not nearly as aggravating as Boo Camp. It's very easy to just hit auto (at least on Casual) and soak up tons of money that way.

Edit: Actually their level isn't totally scaled. Like most of my team is level 20 Promoted (and Leo is 45 promoted... and Thalia is a level 90 great lord... and Xander is 40 promoted... and Laslow/Inigo is 40 promoted... Silas and Sakura are level 30 promoted...), and the highest these guys are are 18

Was wondering does using those level cap raising Seals increases your Skill caps? I haven't used any of them yet. But I see some of your classes are high 40s and my Xander stat capped at like level 19 or something.

I'm pretty sure DLC scales by chapter

Was wondering does using those level cap raising Seals increases your Skill caps? I haven't used any of them yet. But I see some of your classes are high 40s and my Xander stat capped at like level 19 or something.

Nope. Stat caps stay the same. It's just taking a while to hit stat caps on people because i'm not using any Aptitudes (despite all the illegitimate Aptitude's people are giving out in My Castle). Only Leo and Thalia (Level 45 Dark Knight and level 90 Great Lord respectively) have maxed all their stats. The others generally have one or two capped stats, but not all of them. Thalia hit stat cap a while ago, but I wanted to get her the Maid skill tree skills, so I'd raised her level. Same with pushing Leo to 45, I wanted him to get some activated skills for when he's paired with Thalia for the sake of Nohrian Trust.

Leo got priority for capping him because I married him. Thalia went first because she's MY character.

Eternal Seals only raise your level cap, not the stat cap.

I'm pretty sure DLC scales by chapter

I guessed that. Considering I already beat Revelation, they are probably as high as they will go.

Nope. Stat caps stay the same. It's just taking a while to hit stat caps on people because i'm not using any Aptitudes (despite all the illegitimate Aptitude's people are giving out in My Castle). Only Leo and Thalia (Level 45 Dark Knight and level 90 Great Lord respectively) have maxed all their stats. The others generally have one or two capped stats, but not all of them. Thalia hit stat cap a while ago, but I wanted to get her the Maid skill tree skills, so I'd raised her level. Same with pushing Leo to 45, I wanted him to get some activated skills for when he's paired with Thalia for the sake of Nohrian Trust.

Leo got priority for capping him because I married him. Thalia went first because she's MY character.

Eternal Seals only raise your level cap, not the stat cap.

I guessed that. Considering I already beat Revelation, they are probably as high as they will go.

how in the world do you get Aptitude on first gen characters? I just started using My Castles last night to learn skills, but ran out of gold after like a few maps. Since I burned alot on getting Master Seals for all my characters (it gets expensive with all the characters in Revelations)

EDIT: Oh you mean they hack it, won't the game servers flag illegal skills?

Edited by ZodiacSoldier

how in the world do you get Aptitude on first gen characters? I just started using My Castles last night to learn skills, but ran out of gold after like a few maps. Since I burned alot on getting Master Seals for all my characters (it gets expensive with all the characters in Revelations)

No it doesn't seem too, which is how I accidentally got Aptitude on Thalia without knowing that was hacked.

The game doesn't seem to recognize a hacked save VS a legitimate one.

No it doesn't seem too, which is how I accidentally got Aptitude on Thalia without knowing that was hacked.

The game doesn't seem to recognize a hacked save VS a legitimate one.

Oh right, I do remember finding a few my Castles that had like a dozen of those resources nodes.

The hack check for this game seems pretty flimsy. Back when JP got the update a person was testing it and for skills the server only checks if have any enemy only skills. This might be a side effect of being able to buy skills and some DLC having skill scrolls.

I will say that Museum Melee was kinda... annoying. Aside from swarms of enemies that make it hard to get anywhere and making dying way too easy, there's a boss enemy going around trying to loot all the chests. Once they do so, i'm betting they leave the map with all the gear in the chests.

Once they leave or you kill them, mission over.

Some of the enemies in the swarms carry gear, but most of it that I say was Iron gear and like one Ragnarok and a couple of seals. The only goodish weapon I found was a Venge Katana in a chest.

...Ehhhhhh... I'm kinda disappointed in Museum Melee.

But I love the Gold one.

...Apparently I made like 50K in one go?... That's a LOT of money...

Edited by Fallaner

I will say that Museum Melee was kinda... annoying. Aside from swarms of enemies that make it hard to get anywhere and making dying way too easy, there's a boss enemy going around trying to loot all the chests. Once they do so, i'm betting they leave the map with all the gear in the chests.

Once they leave or you kill them, mission over.

Some of the enemies in the swarms carry gear, but most of it that I say was Iron gear and like one Ragnarok and a couple of seals. The only goodish weapon I found was a Venge Katana in a chest.

...Ehhhhhh... I'm kinda disappointed in Museum Melee.

But I love the Gold one.

...Apparently I made like 50K in one go?... That's a LOT of money...

That is because i feel like your supposed to ignore the boss going after the chests and kill the leader of the swarms as they are the "adventurers" with the semi rare to rare weapons.. the chest literally have no value except the odd seal or weapon. i've even seen some swarm leaders carry double drops. hence forth the longer it take the boss to collect items the better if you've got a tough enough team for it.. you've also got to remember from what we've seen there are no real super over powered weapons. take what you can get i guess