Are There Any Long Bows?

Rezzy

I'm doing Conquest, and I've seen enemies with Spy Yumi, which seems a bit like a Long Bow, but I haven't gotten any that I can equip myself. Are there any Long Bows that you can get in any of the routes? Or is an enemy-only cheese weapon?

It's Birthright exclusive. The Nohrian counterpart would be...the Shortbow. Lol.

Not really, you can get it on the chapter 26 of Conquest

That's too late, but it's there

The Spy Yumi is the Hoshidan equivalent in the Dawn Armory for Nohr's Crescent (Brave) Bow. It should be in Conquest 26, Birthright 22, and Revelation 23

Its also the 2800 Visitor Point - Expert Yumi on the Ranking page

Also technically the Nohrian equivalent of the MIni Bow (the Short Bow is enemy exclusive) is the Dual Yumi.

Edited by Frozenkappa

I just played that chapter the other night, and it was definitely a Spy's Shuriken. I used it with my Ninja Corrin to cheese the boss, so I know I'm not mistaken.

http://www2.pegasusknight.com/wiki/fe14/index.php?%E3%83%9E%E3%83%83%E3%83%97%E6%94%BB%E7%95%A5%2F%E6%9A%97%E5%A4%9C%E7%8E%8B%E5%9B%BD%2026%E7%AB%A0%20%E6%82%AA%E9%80%86

• 巧者の手裏剣(難易度ノーマルかつスズカゼの暗器レベルがB以上もしくは難易度ハード以上)
  • 巧者の和弓(難易度ノーマルかつスズカゼの暗器レベルがB未満)

Apparently on Hard or a higher difficulty or if Kaze's Shuriken weapon rank is B+ its the Shuriken but on Normal and if Kaze's shuriken weapon rank is lower its the Yumi. Weird

Edited by Frozenkappa

http://www2.pegasusknight.com/wiki/fe14/index.php?%E3%83%9E%E3%83%83%E3%83%97%E6%94%BB%E7%95%A5%2F%E6%9A%97%E5%A4%9C%E7%8E%8B%E5%9B%BD%2026%E7%AB%A0%20%E6%82%AA%E9%80%86

• 巧者の手裏剣(難易度ノーマルかつスズカゼの暗器レベルがB以上もしくは難易度ハード以上)
  • 巧者の和弓(難易度ノーマルかつスズカゼの暗器レベルがB未満)

Apparently on Hard or a higher difficulty or if Kaze's Shuriken weapon rank is B+ its the Shuriken but on Normal and if Kaze's shuriken weapon rank is lower its the Yumi. Weird

That sounds really complicated for just a chest drop, and kind of silly too.

That sounds really complicated for just a chest drop, and kind of silly too.

Maid and Butler cannot use Spy’s Shuriken while Nohr lacks of bow users.

They are just trying no to give you a waste weapon.