Fates 4Koma Kings Translations (COMPLETE)

Kirokan

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was said before in her bio that Felicia was a better combat maid than an actual house maid in general...yet here...RYOMA loves those rice balls. Also...Ryoma's response to Felicia's medicine rice balls was hilarious.

Is it bad to say that in one of my Birthright playthroughs that I married the two of them?

Also, props to you again Kirokan, you really shine in what you do for everyone.

Ryoma doesn't love them so much as he is just willing to eat them when no one else is and the his stomach suffers

But I do have a soft spot for that support line--it's one of Ryoma's humor supports, which gives some variety to the tone across his support lines.

Also: I want Ryoma to make riceballs for me too

Edited by Thor Odinson

Ryoma doesn't love them so much as he is just willing to eat them when no one else is and the his stomach suffers

But I do have a soft spot for that support line--it's one of Ryoma's humor supports, which gives some variety to the tone across his support lines.

That's why it's one of my favorites supports as well. It's so rare to see Ryoma in a lighthearted situation.

And he acts so awkward in his love confession!

Page 15 (for real this time!) Felicia and Ryoma making Rice Balls! (or, Donuts, according to Brock in Pokemon...)

tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640.jpg

Anyway, Ryoma looks like he isn't having a rice day, does he? I guess it's just too bad that Felicia maid all those Rice Balls and left them unattended. Still, at least Ryoma didn't hold it against her, although I think he might have been trying to give her a taste of her own medicine with his batch.

d-obnoxious-guy.jpg

Edited by Phillius

Anyway, it looks like Ryoma isn't having a rice day, does he? I guess it's just too bad that Felicia maid all those Rice Balls for him. Still, at least Ryoma didn't hold it against her, although I think he might have been trying to give her a taste of her own medicine with his batch.

Will you marry me?

These are pretty entertaining. Are they releasing them in the west or is it a Japanese only thing right now? I would love to actually own them, but if they are in Japanese only they are kind of useless for me right now.

Edited by Tolvir

Page 16 is now up! Leo has some fun (and Niles teases), and Camilla suffers from an age/boob joke pun. xD

tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640.jpg

Anyway, Ryoma looks like he isn't having a rice day, does he? I guess it's just too bad that Felicia maid all those Rice Balls and left them unattended. Still, at least Ryoma didn't hold it against her, although I think he might have been trying to give her a taste of her own medicine with his batch.

d-obnoxious-guy.jpg

I remember that comic xD that game's localization is a whole different story.

These puns as usual! xD How long do you spend on them?! And just how many of these pics do you have?!

Amazing.

These are pretty entertaining. Are they releasing them in the west or is it a Japanese only thing right now? I would love to actually own them, but if they are in Japanese only they are kind of useless for me right now.

Right now they are Japan only, and will likely stay there unfortunately... none of the previous ones ever came westward. : \

One batch of puns coming right up!

WeQiMah.jpg

Regardless of her quirks, I have a feeling that Camilla would be the breast aunt for nephews and nieces. Too bad Kana made herself look like a massive tit during the introductions. I simply Kana't believe that he would make such a simple mistake. Not that Leo's any better. If he doesn't want to be called feminine, maybe he should put on some muscle. All the official art makes him look pretty skinny. His hair looks fine to me though, so he should probably just brush off any comments. Although, if it really bothers him, maybe he should have Camilla comb over to his room and help him straighten out those problems of his

Edited by Phillius

Page 16 is now up! Leo has some fun (and Niles teases), and Camilla suffers from an age/boob joke pun. xD

I remember that comic xD that game's localization is a whole different story.

These puns as usual! xD How long do you spend on them?! And just how many of these pics do you have?!

Amazing.

Right now they are Japan only, and will likely stay there unfortunately... none of the previous ones ever came westward. : \

People like to be make puns for the fun, right now the comics get very hilarious when you take into account the characters being shown. Female Corrin/Kamui realizing what was about to happen and trying to correct her son with the help of Hinoka and Sakura before Camilla catches on...the humanity.

Page 17 is up! Jakob is a killjoy who has no friends! (But Silas ups the bromance!)

Do you guys think I should post the pages on different posts in addition to the first page? Or do you think people find their way to the first page anyway?

Hopefully Kana doesn't go around making this big mistake again.

Let's hope not! xD

RETURN OF THE BOOB JOKES.

Only took 5 pages for it to come back.

This time it's sort of on me. xD The best way to convene the age joke in the original was to make the pun in "biggest"

...but the original still had that implication, so...

One batch of puns coming right up!

WeQiMah.jpg

Regardless of her quirks, I have a feeling that Camilla would be the breast aunt for nephews and nieces. Too bad Kana made herself look like a massive tit during the introductions. I simply Kana't believe that he would make such a simple mistake. Not that Leo's any better. If he doesn't want to be called feminine, maybe he should put on some muscle. All the official art makes him look pretty skinny. His hair looks fine to me though, so he should probably just brush off any comments. Although, if it really bothers him, maybe he should have Camilla comb over to his room and help him straighten out those problems of his

That picture was enough, Philius!

But then you just went on with all that awesome. When I'm done with this comic, I'm dedicating an entire post/thread to "Philius' Puntastic Summary" or something. xD

People like to be make puns for the fun, right now the comics get very hilarious when you take into account the characters being shown. Female Corrin/Kamui realizing what was about to happen and trying to correct her son with the help of Hinoka and Sakura before Camilla catches on...the humanity.

Yes, it was a fun one for innocent Kana. xD

Let me got this straight.
Does Kana call his oba-san as onee-san?

Yep, Kana calls all of them onee-chan except Camilla, the oba-san. xD

Edited by Kirokan

Page 17 is up! Jakob is a killjoy who has no friends! (But Silas ups the bromance!)

Do you guys think I should post the pages on different posts in addition to the first page? Or do you think people find their way to the first page anyway?

Let's hope not! xD

This time it's sort of on me. xD The best way to convene the age joke in the original was to make the pun in "biggest"

That picture was enough, Philius!

But then you just went on with all that awesome. When I'm done with this comic, I'm dedicating an entire post/thread to "Philius' Puntastic Summary" or something. xD

Yes, it was a fun one for innocent Kana. xD

Yep, Kana calls all of them onee-chan except Camilla, the oba-san. xD

Those two comics featuring Jakob basically show how he behaves around those who aren't named Corrin. When he's near his Lord/Lady, he's polite and considerate most of the time. When Corrin isn't around, his attitude changes quickly. Poor Hana, being trolled pretty hard by Jakob when he's not really lying to you.

Silas is such a bro xD

And to this day I don't get why Jakob isn't Kamuisexual... That would make so much more sense than... Every kamuisexual in the game? Especially Scarlet though.

Hana agrees so it's truth

I'm interested to know, what were the Japanese words used?

This little comic series makes me think that a short anime series based around Fates that is just all little skits with the characters would work quite well. Like short little 12 minute episodes with about 4 or so characters involved with a comical situation or something. I would watch.

Edited by Tolvir