Fates 4Koma Kings Translations (COMPLETE)

Kirokan

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Page 23 is up! The first summarizes every castle visit of mine. xD The second is just some fun with creeping Hayato out.

I have like, 15 lobster masks in my accessory collection

so if i put it on everyone will people think ryoma has become legion

This is awesome. Now, you just need to get some Einherjar Ryoma's to the mix to make a true legion of them. xD

I really like yonkomas for making silly thing pseudo-canon.

Also since I already have this picture, if you give Ryoma the Golden Clip, it replaces his headpiece and the clip disappears in his hair

NR2Vtoo.jpg

Wow! He looks so much younger! And adorably grumpy.

Get rekt Hayato

This is awesome. Now, you just need to get some Einherjar Ryoma's to the mix to make a true legion of them. xD

If I didn't run a skill castle and you can't get skills off Einherjar I'd totally do that to my castle---I've been collecting Einherjar Ryoma:P

I have a lot of Ryoma skills and I wish I could just put them all up haha

Edited by Thor Odinson

Page 21: Azama and Setsuna not being able to think of anything to say for Hinoka is pure gold. That is definitely a jab at her miniscule role in the game. And was Corrin...feeling Gunter up thinking he was Azura? ship tease increases

Page 22: The siblings needing Ryoma's headgear to recognize him made me snigger. Not much to say about Kaden's comic, sadly.

Page 23: Azura's face oh my word. She and Azama are trolling Hayato so hard. Shura's a great character, too, wish there were more of him. Love the jab at how...cluttered MyCastle can get.

You know what, Shura needs a tad more love. The guy's pretty cool.

This was a hilarious page, thanks again, Kirokan!

I liked him even my first time through in the Japanese one. He seemed to be on a bit of a deeper level than some others... too bad he loses out on supports for further development. xD

No problem Thane : ) These are pretty fun to do.

Get rekt Hayato

If I didn't run a skill castle and you can't get skills off Einherjar I'd totally do that to my castle---I've been collecting Einherjar Ryoma:P

I have a lot of Ryoma skills and I wish I could just put them all up haha

I really ought to set up a Skill Castle... got some nice ones from all around, but right now it's just set up defensively. It does suck you can't get sklls from the Einherjar too. xD Or else would legion it up!

I liked him even my first time through in the Japanese one. He seemed to be on a bit of a deeper level than some others... too bad he loses out on supports for further development. xD

No problem Thane : ) These are pretty fun to do.

I really ought to set up a Skill Castle... got some nice ones from all around, but right now it's just set up defensively. It does suck you can't get sklls from the Einherjar too. xD Or else would legion it up!

The comic on the left was funny because while Azama was acting like himself...Azura really doesn't act like that since she's very considerate of her friends. Which makes it funny since it's out of context for her due to her personality. She also doesn't make a joke off of Sakura's fear of horror stories in-game (she apologizes to the poor girl instead in their supports).

The right comic...summarizes how I felt with sooooo many statues I had to shatter during some of my My Castle battles. So many statues just blocking the way to the Throne...and at least four buildings serving as barriers as well next to said statues... I know your pain Shura.

You'll get your chance another day, Shura.

Or get Saizo to remove those caltrops for you hahaha

Azura is me I love telling scary stories too

I'm that person who will bring up a scary story that has something to do with the current setting or activity

For example, one time my friends and I were on an escalator and I was like "oh yeah, I watched this video of the 3 most horrifying deaths caused by escalators" and proceeded to explain what happened and my friends were freaking out like "DUDE DON'T TELL US THIS WHILE WE'RE ON AN ESCALATOR"

Alright, I've just started Uni and it's been pretty hectic, but I'm ready to get stuck back into it.

[spoiler=Page 21]

Looks like Corrin's going to have his hands full when they finish that battle. Assuming that he groped Gunter's rear, this is the kind of humour I can really get behind if you don't mind me butting in with my opinion.

You know, I was really hoping for a good end to these jokes, but my puns are starting to hit rock bottom. I have to outright say I'm making arse jokes, but if I left it open for interpretation I could've had a more robust end. My best days are behind me now, so I might as well leave before I get too cheeky and make an arse of myself.

[spoiler=Page 22]

Hey Kikoran, how many pages are left? I know someone who thinks we're near the tail end of the book, but I don't think so. I'd make more puns, but I can't make heads or tails of this 4koma. As for the other one, I really can't tell where the joke is heading, so I hope you guys don't expect much of me here. I'd better start gearing up if I want to stay on top of my game.

[spoiler=Page 23]

That was a pretty brazen decision of Corrin. It doesn't matter though, once the Castle is renamed, Shura will be de-moated back to soldier and all will be as it was. As for Hayato, I have an eek!ling that he won't be sleeping very well tonight. He might as well take a night-shift at one of the weapon boo!ths. He should stop being such a halloweenie in my opinion, but Azura and Asama should stop trying to scare him as well, before they drive him batty.

Funniest_Memes_it-ain-t-easy-being-chees

Edited by Phillius

Page 24 is up! Silliness with Subaki, but a more fun (sadistically detailed) cooking show with Niles. xD

The comic on the left was funny because while Azama was acting like himself...Azura really doesn't act like that since she's very considerate of her friends. Which makes it funny since it's out of context for her due to her personality. She also doesn't make a joke off of Sakura's fear of horror stories in-game (she apologizes to the poor girl instead in their supports).

The right comic...summarizes how I felt with sooooo many statues I had to shatter during some of my My Castle battles. So many statues just blocking the way to the Throne...and at least four buildings serving as barriers as well next to said statues... I know your pain Shura.

Yep I remember her in the supports, I'm sure it's all for the sake of humor though! Yes, me (and many other xD) Have to deal with those pesky statues left and right too! So I liked the gag on that.

I liked those comics!
We need more of Trollzura!
And I can sympathize with Shura, I really do...

Right? Just as we said above xD

You'll get your chance another day, Shura.

Or get Saizo to remove those caltrops for you hahaha

Azura is me I love telling scary stories too

I'm that person who will bring up a scary story that has something to do with the current setting or activity

For example, one time my friends and I were on an escalator and I was like "oh yeah, I watched this video of the 3 most horrifying deaths caused by escalators" and proceeded to explain what happened and my friends were freaking out like "DUDE DON'T TELL US THIS WHILE WE'RE ON AN ESCALATOR"

That's just silly. xD I can see how you can relate to this easily then!

Alright, I've just started Uni and it's been pretty hectic, but I'm ready to get stuck back into it.

[spoiler=Page 21]

Looks like Corrin's going to have his hands full when they finish that battle. Assuming that he groped Gunter's rear, this is the kind of humour I can really get behind if you don't mind me butting in with my opinion.

You know, I was really hoping for a good end to these jokes, but my puns are starting to hit rock bottom. I have to outright say I'm making arse jokes, but if I left it open for interpretation I could've had a more robust end. My best days are behind me now, so I might as well leave before I get too cheeky and make an arse of myself.

[spoiler=Page 22]

Hey Kikoran, how many pages are left? I know someone who thinks we're near the tail end of the book, but I don't think so. I'd make more puns, but I can't make heads or tails of this 4koma. As for the other one, I really can't tell where the joke is heading, so I hope you guys don't expect much of me here. I'd better start gearing up if I want to stay on top of my game.

[spoiler=Page 23]

That was a pretty brazen decision of Corrin. It doesn't matter though, once the Castle is renamed, Shura will be de-moated back to soldier and all will be as it was. As for Hayato, I have an eek!ling that he won't be sleeping very well tonight. He might as well take a night-shift at one of the weapon boo!ths. He should stop being such a halloweenie in my opinion, but Azura and Asama should stop trying to scare him as well, before they drive him batty.

Funniest_Memes_it-ain-t-easy-being-chees

Even in Uni, this pun master is still being awesome. xD Just in case it was a serious question about the length, there are...114 pages of yonkoma, of which I just put 24 up! So, almost a fourth through : )

Omfg, the Azura/Hayato/Asama comic is so perfect because I've paired Azura/Asama and Hayato/Sakura together. XD

That's just great, it must have applied to you even more then xD

Page 24 is up! Silliness with Subaki, but a more fun (sadistically detailed) cooking show with Niles. xD

Yep I remember her in the supports, I'm sure it's all for the sake of humor though! Yes, me (and many other xD) Have to deal with those pesky statues left and right too! So I liked the gag on that.

Right? Just as we said above xD

That's just silly. xD I can see how you can relate to this easily then!

Even in Uni, this pun master is still being awesome. xD Just in case it was a serious question about the length, there are...114 pages of yonkoma, of which I just put 24 up! So, almost a fourth through : )

That's just great, it must have applied to you even more then xD

Ok, I'm trying to understand the comic on the left still but I'm starting to see the point.

...Sabuki doesn't want to be embarrassed again by possibly falling off his mount again while in the air? Come on Sabuki, so far only Hana and Sakura saw that and you survived the fall, doing some airing on the laundry can't be that bad.

https://kantopia.files.wordpress.com/2015/04/76translate.jpg

This FE Awakening comic you translated before definitely forshadowed at least one thing about Anna's predicament this game... ^_^'

Guessing the Anna DLC is finally out...

And here I am, waiting for the goddamned game to fully download again.

Page 25 is up! They're both fun, one about skinshipping silliness, the other with Ryoma being awesome (and that face he's making xD)

Ok, I'm trying to understand the comic on the left still but I'm starting to see the point.

...Sabuki doesn't want to be embarrassed again by possibly falling off his mount again while in the air? Come on Sabuki, so far only Hana and Sakura saw that and you survived the fall, doing some airing on the laundry can't be that bad.

The Niles one was just about how he was making something as simple as cooking into a disgusting thing. xD

https://kantopia.files.wordpress.com/2015/04/76translate.jpg

This FE Awakening comic you translated before definitely foreshadowed at least one thing about Anna's predicament this game... ^_^'

How so? : ) (ahhh I see a typo on that page... gah and it can never be fixed now...not easily anyway xD)

REALLY love this!!!

Thanks for translation :)

You're welcome! Hope you continue to check back for more. : )

Page 25 is up! They're both fun, one about skinshipping silliness, the other with Ryoma being awesome (and that face he's making xD)

I summon Thor Odinson, in attack mode!

You know, they really don't pull any punches with making fun of My Castle and the silly features. I'm more than okay with that.

Daikon Radish, with infinite durability. (I miss weapon durability.)

Really? I consider it one of the biggest improvements in Fates - it might need some tweaking, but it felt like a very archaic system in Awakening; my units couldn't even use legendary weapons since they'd break!

Either that or I just got Armsthrift on all of my units like the rest of the world, which got frustrating after a while. Really, I'm way happier with the current system.

I summon Thor Odinson, in attack mode!

I AM SUMMONED

And Ryoma x Daikon Radish is one of the best things to happen to fates. He gets 2 of them too.

Maybe one day, I'll get enough Daikon Radishes

And then I can forge a +7

...one day

Edited by Thor Odinson

Another comic making fun of skinship. And this one's the best. It took me a bit to get the second strip, but its pretty hilarious once i did. Not so above it all right now are you lobster. :p (What was up with his face though).

I should do my own strips like these sometime.

Edited by Blade_of_Light