Grinding in Revelations Lunatic

Rezzy

Can you grind for XP in Lunatic Revelation without Boo Camp DLC? Do the Scouting/Challenge Missions or My Castle battles give decent XP on Lunatic, or is it like Awakening, where you only got 1 XP per kill, and DLC was the only real way to grind for XP?

I did Conquests on Normal and am doing Birthright on Hard. I'm planning to do Revelations on Lunatic, but I hate the Boo Camp DLC and don't want do it if that's the only way I can grind up my dream army.

yes you can grind like in Birthright but please be aware that enemies in Lunatic are strong

Are they Awakening Level Lunatic strong or stronger/weaker? I beat Apotheosis Lunatic, if that gives you an idea of my Fire Emblem cred.

Edited by Rezzy

Are they Awakening Level Lunatic strong or stronger/weaker? I beat Apotheosis Lunatic, if that gives you an idea of my Fire Emblem cred.

lol, aside from whether you took the secret path or normal path and whether you were on Classic or Casual mode, Apotheosis is the same regardless of difficulty (same enemies, same stats, same weapons, same skills on Normal, Hard, Lunatic, and Lunatic+).

I can at least verify that lunatic gives less staff exp (Blooms at Level 1 only give 15 exp, though it's partly counterbalanced because staves are "cheap" and you heal more on higher difficulties)

I think combat exp is still the same though, I guess the developers felt that the exp scaling would be sufficient