I wanna make a site, anyone with me?

Deity

So where is your name and your data? lol

Jk, but hey, its not just a regular forum, no, I wanna make it like SF, pay money for the host and all that crap. Get me?

Oh yeah? How so? Can you fill me in on the details? Cause I dont know crap about hosting and paying. So a little insight would be of great help.

Well, I have a -basic but growing- knowledge of HTML, so building could be my area, and well, for a host that shouldn't be hard to find, for a few hosts you use a credit card, a few use your checking account, and you can pay by phone too--but, I won't be best in the host finding area..

Hmm... This sounds kinda interesting... but I don't know yet... I will think about it.

I will be waiting for you, dear Freohr Datia, for you would be one future member lol.

Well, I have a -basic but growing- knowledge of HTML, so building could be my area, and well, for a host that shouldn't be hard to find, for a few hosts you use a credit card, a few use your checking account, and you can pay by phone too--but, I won't be best in the host finding area..

Fine, I will steal the credit card from my bro lol. He's got like ten. XD :lol: People tell me You dont pay that much a year for a host, right? like 100 bucks?

Right you are, Storm. Ima do some searching tonight, and I'll see what I come up with. Actually, someone wanted to give me free hosting, but he wanted me to actually know how to build the site, and I didnt, so he told me to look for someone who could and then he'd give me space. XD I am a lucky son of a witch. ^^