Skill Request Thread!

ZodiacSoldier

Sure. She'll be up tomorrow around 6:30-7pm pst/gmt-8. I won't have time in the morning because of work to update so I hope this is ok.

That would be marvelous.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone im looking for this skills:

Orochi: Bowbreaker and vantage.

Selena: Spearbreaker.

Thanks for the help.

I have all of these.

15072-33055

24388-68910

Edited by DLNarshen

Mine has Quixotic. Code is in sig.

Thanks for the reply, but it looks like I've already been to your castle today. I'll see if I can visit 30 or so other castles before it lets me back. I left you an accessory and two bits of feedback when I went earlier, name was Ryan. :)

Edited by Satix

Does anybody have Aptitude for Izana and Yukimura? I'd really appreciate it, and I'll even gift an Arena Shield!

I have Aptitude on Izana, already have him in the team.

Here's my castle code : 09811-12883-80662-36129.

Everyone is on hold, so feel free to stop by.

I have Aptitude on Izana, already have him in the team.

Here's my castle code : 09811-12883-80662-36129.

Everyone is on hold, so feel free to stop by.

Ohh... I was so excited I forgot to send the gift. The struggle of sudden, overwhelming joy... Oh well. I'll send it later, I promise! Thanks a bunch! Now I just need Aptitude for Yukimura.

Ohh... I was so excited I forgot to send the gift. The struggle of sudden, overwhelming joy... Oh well. I'll send it later, I promise! Thanks a bunch! Now I just need Aptitude for Yukimura.

Oh no, it's okay! You don't need to send anything, I'm just glad I got to help and it was no problem at all.

Here's a castle with a Yukimura with Aptitude. Castle code : 12120-18342-97244-57663.

Oh no, it's okay! You don't need to send anything, I'm just glad I got to help and it was no problem at all.

Here's a castle with a Yukimura with Aptitude. Castle code : 12120-18342-97244-57663.

Less than thirty minutes here and I'm already having all of my life problems solved. Thanks for your help! I really, really appreciate it!

Anyone have Takumi with Trample?

I do. He's up on my Castle!

Does anyone have good skills for Hana, Subaki, and Orochi.

Um, I don't use them much so I don't have a lot of good skills, but here's my list:

Subaki: Aptitude, Aegis, Bowbreaker, Luna, Pavise, Deathblow, Trample and Lancefaire.

Hana: Aptitude, Rend Heaven, Vengeance, Shurikenbreaker, Savage Blow

Orochi only has Aptitude >_<

Let me know if you need any of them!

Still looking out for Wary Fighter Soleil \o/

I do, but she's in my Logbook since I'm playing Birthright. If you still need it I'll recruit her and put on my castle for you! She has Astra, Swordfaire, Deathblow, Hoshidan Unity and Wary Fighter.

Hi everyone im looking for this skills:

Orochi: Bowbreaker and vantage.

Selena: Spearbreaker.

Thanks for the help.

I have Swordbreaker for Avatar if you still need ^_^ My Castle address is in my sig.

Does anyone have Orochi with aptitude?

I do. She doesn't have anything other than Aptitude though >_< She's up in my Castle!

Anyone have good rare skills on Felicia?

I'm not sure if you find any of these useful, mine has: Astra, Breaker skills, Lethality, Pavise, Aegis, Inspiration, Heartseeker, Amaterasu, Tomefaire, Aptitude, Astra, Sol, Strong Riposte, Good Fortune, Rend Heaven, Replicate, Shurikenfaire, Vengeance, Death Blow. Let me know if any of these interest you!

I do. He's up on my Castle!

Um, I don't use them much so I don't have a lot of good skills, but here's my list:

Subaki: Aptitude, Aegis, Bowbreaker, Luna, Pavise, Deathblow, Trample and Lancefaire.

Hana: Aptitude, Rend Heaven, Vengeance, Shurikenbreaker, Savage Blow

Orochi only has Aptitude >_<

Let me know if you need any of them!

I do, but she's in my Logbook since I'm playing Birthright. If you still need it I'll recruit her and put on my castle for you! She has Astra, Swordfaire, Deathblow, Hoshidan Unity and Wary Fighter.

I have Swordbreaker for Avatar if you still need ^_^ My Castle address is in my sig.

I do. She doesn't have anything other than Aptitude though >_< She's up in my Castle!

I'm not sure if you find any of these useful, mine has: Astra, Breaker skills, Lethality, Pavise, Aegis, Inspiration, Heartseeker, Amaterasu, Tomefaire, Aptitude, Astra, Sol, Strong Riposte, Good Fortune, Rend Heaven, Replicate, Shurikenfaire, Vengeance, Death Blow. Let me know if any of these interest you!

Thanks can you keep your avatar with Swordbreaker all day? Now I'm at work.

Looking 4 Orochi-wochi w/ Life and Death.

if you have one, I will personally give you a yacht. no scam, not a scam, tote legit yo

EDIT: dude from Gamefaqs i fucking love you

i will put orochi-wochi in place of velouria shortly

Edited by AddictPunk

Yoyoyo, new skill list is up. Velouria has gone treasure hunting and so Orochi is now filling in for her.

• F!Kana: Hoshidian Unity, Armored Blow, Death Blow, Astra, Pavise
  • Kagero: Life And Death, Sol, Trample, Lifetaker, Duelist's Blow
  • Orochi: Life And Death, Astra, Quixotic, Wary Fighter, Vantage
  • Camilla: Certain Blow, Counter, Lifetaker, Aegis, Bowbreaker
  • Ophelia: Pavise, Sol, Quixotic, Vantage, Death Blow
  • Nyx: Quixotic, Pavise, Luna, Counter, Certain Blow
  • Peri: Aptitude, Pavise, Luna, Lifetaker, Replicate
  • Nina: Certain Blow, Lethality, Life And Death, Bowfaire, Trample
  • Reina: Quixotic, Pavise, Aegis, Astra, Renewal
  • Flora: Pavise, Luna, Replicate, Counter, Shurikenfaire

Code is in sig.

Edited by AddictPunk