Midori mother? (Revelation)

Ngtunganh

I was actually going to do something kinda unconventional and do Elise as Mozu's mother. But I think that Mozu is probably the best mother for her.

I was actually going to do something kinda unconventional and do Elise as Mozu's mother. But I think that Mozu is probably the best mother for her.

I remember some thread said that too but I don't know why

I pretty much pick Mozu to be Midori's mother. I mean like come on, Midori looks more like Mozu than she looks like Kaze.

And she also gives her great mods.

Which stat is necessery for her?

Seem like most of mother give her skill,speed ,res but reduce her str and luck

Personally I wouldn't choose anyone other than Azura, Beruka or Setsuna as her mother because I can't stand her permanently green eyebrows being so out of place with, say, red. Fortunately, Azura can easily pass LUK+4 and supports glass-cannon Midori pretty well. If Kaze can pass her Lethality, all the better.

I'd say LUK, SPD, and STR are her main things. She already provides herself respectable SKL and HP without Mum's influence, and she's not especially cut out for tanking or magic.

Personally I wouldn't choose anyone other than Azura, Beruka or Setsuna as her mother because I can't stand her permanently green eyebrows being so out of place with, say, red. Fortunately, Azura can easily pass LUK+4 and supports glass-cannon Midori pretty well. If Kaze can pass her Lethality, all the better.

I'd say LUK, SPD, and STR are her main things. She already provides herself respectable SKL and HP without Mum's influence, and she's not especially cut out for tanking or magic.

Unfortunately, STR will not be Midori's strong point as she gets royally ass screwed over by her father's -STR modifier. Basically, when it comes to selecting mothers for Midori, you need a mother with strong LUCK and SPEED growths, makes it better if they have a +Luck modifier. And makes it even better if they have good LUCK growth. The biggest problem here is that many of the mother either don't have Luck% skills to pass down or have Luck% skill to pass down, but have terrible luck growths.

For me, I find Midori to be powerful in Birthright when married to female!Avatar with -HP/+LUCK modifier with Oni Savage as my Avatar's secondary. I'm also planning to marry Kaze to Felicia in my Conquest run and pass down Good Fortune from Felicia to Midori (since Felicia has access to the Hero class as a secondary). Don't ask me, it's actually possible to get all Luck% skills in just two playthroughs as well as getting Hoshidan Unity and Quixotic on Midori.

I remember some thread said that too but I don't know why

I mean, I think that her mods would be ok. But you would need to marry or buddy her to another class to get access to more magic lines, since naturally Strategist would be it.

-2/4/1/5/0/-3/3

Her STR and DEF suffers and I've heard that Midoriko with a bow will dominate. Also, her 0 LCK mod doesn't exactly exploit her personal skill: Lucky Charm (Skills activated by Luck get an additional 20% trigger rate).

Thankfully, her buddy A+ support has two options that can give her access to magic classes. Kinu will give her Diviner/Basara and Ophelia will give her Sorcerer/Dark Knight.

But I think that there are still superior options to Elise. In my planned run Azura will become Mitama's mother and Mozu will become Sophie's.

Btw does her lucky charm effect on dragon ward?

It affect all skills that are Luck Based so yes.

And for Midori, with Mozu as her mother it boost her skill and speed stat a good deal, so I just give her a bunch of Activation Skills (Luna, Astra etc) and Quixotic, she normally always proc an ability

Edited by ZodiacSoldier

It affect all skills that are Luck Based so yes.

And for Midori, with Mozu as her mother it boost her skill and speed stat a good deal, so I just give her a bunch of Activation Skills (Luna, Astra etc) and Quixotic, she normally always proc an ability

Thank,I was looking for that list

Azura already is one of her best moms thanks to +4 luck as a skill. But she gives her pegasus for Kinshi Knight and fast fliers. Kaze's growths are also very good for Shigure too.

So can midori still get to 100% luck with mozu as her mom? (confirmation on math for tankdori)

35% basara base + 10% hosido activ + 20% built in + 15% quixotic + 8% rally luk+ goddess statues (6/8) 12%?

Azura already is one of her best moms thanks to +4 luck as a skill. But she gives her pegasus for Kinshi Knight and fast fliers. Kaze's growths are also very good for Shigure too.

Too bad that I already pick Mozu

• 8 months later...

Use Felicia well I know that a lot of people do Mozu x Kaze but I did Felicia and Kaze I passed down to her Sol and Lethality.

Btw does her lucky charm effect on dragon ward?

To my knowledge, it'd only affect Dragon Ward if she was attacked while adjacent to someone else with it.

Anyways, I don't think Midori's personal skill is that big a deal since most of the Luck-based skills aren't exactly worthy of skill slots - about the only one that is is Miracle (I don't know if it affects Dragon Ward if someone else was next to her and got attacked). That being said, I personally like a magic oriented Midori.

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia