Generation 2 Unit Level at Recruitment

Rezzy

Is there a chart that says what level the children characters will be when you recruit them? I'm currently at level 10 of Birthright and have been grinding for the children, but would like to know what level they will be at each chapter, so I can plan as best as possible. I know I've seen it somewhere, but Google is failing me.

at Ch 18, 20 and from that chapter on, +2 Lvls per chapter. so ch19 is Tier 2 Lvl 2, 20 is Lvl 4, etc. (after using Offspring Seal)

for the bits I don't recall as well:

17 = 18

16 = 16,

Ch x = Lvl x

Edited by GoXDS

Before completing the following chapter. Promoted is after using the Offspring Seal. Level 20 before use.
Chapter 10 / level 10
Chapter 11 / level 11
Chapter 12 / level 12
Chapter 13 / level 13
Chapter 14 / level 14
Chapter 15 / level 15
Chapter 16 / level 16
Chapter 17 / level 18
Chapter 18 / level 20
Chapter 19 / level 20/2
Chapter 20 / level 20/4
Chapter 21 / level 20/6
Chapter 22 / level 20/8
Chapter 23 / level 20/10
Chapter 24 / level 20/12
Chapter 25 / level 20/14
Chapter 26 / level 20/16
Chapter 27 / level 20/18

Wow FrozenKappa great chart. I actually recruited all my Kids at Chapter 27. So once I offspring seal they jump to level 18 in promoted class, so you will have less chance to grind skills.

What I did was Offspring Seal to the class I plan to end with. This is because you will get a bunch of skill up, learn both skills for that class and the Weapon Rank of that class actually goes up to B/C rank as well, which is important if you don't want to grind weapon ranks. Then I Heart seal to another class to learn 2 more skills, than Heart Seal Back to the original class I planned to end with.

Alternatively, I believe you can Heart Seal first to another basic class, then Offspring seal and I believe you will learn 4 abilities, 2 from the base class and 2 from the promoted class, then Heart Seal back to the class you planned to end with to learn the two skills of that advance class. But I believe this will affect the stats you get when you use the offspring seal (I could be wrong though), this should be fine if your two classes share similar stats (IE both Physical Attackers) and also the Weapon Rank Bonus from the Offspring Seal only affect the weapons usable for that class, so you may have to grind from an E rank weapon.

Edited by ZodiacSoldier

Before completing the following chapter. Promoted is after using the Offspring Seal. Level 20 before use.

Chapter 10 / level 10

Chapter 11 / level 11

Chapter 12 / level 12

Chapter 13 / level 13

Chapter 14 / level 14

Chapter 15 / level 15

Chapter 16 / level 16

Chapter 17 / level 18

Chapter 18 / level 20

Chapter 19 / level 20/2

Chapter 20 / level 20/4

Chapter 21 / level 20/6

Chapter 22 / level 20/8

Chapter 23 / level 20/10

Chapter 24 / level 20/12

Chapter 25 / level 20/14

Chapter 26 / level 20/16

Chapter 27 / level 20/18

Thanks, I wish that chart was easier to find. That's what I was looking for.

GoXDS' post actually confirmed the pattern for me since my file is no-pairings so any children I recruit are only saved through casual mode's, battle saves.

I'm pretty sure I've seen someone compile all the information including the increasing weapon ranks but I think that was way back when the JPN version released. I think someone even listed the partial weapon rank in this forum but that's even trickier

You can only use the Offspring Seal from the base class. You have to uses it almost instantly. I tested reclassing Kana to Outlaw and the seal is greyed out, even when reclassing back to Nohr Prince.

Edit: From the JP Wiki and looking under a spoiler button, It seems the weapon ranks are:

Chapter 17 / level 18 - Primary Weapon Rank C

Chapter 21 / level 20/6 - Secondary Weapon Rank D

Chapter 23 / level 20/10 - Primary Weapon Rank B

Chapter 25 / level 20/14 - Secondary Weapon Rank C

Do note if you're looking at the JP Wiki the chapters seem to be listed as after beating chapter even though the game save would list the next chapter. Hence I have adjusted them here.

Edited by Frozenkappa