JBF [Smash 4 Tournament] Grand Victor Dotty.

Jedi

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PM's also work, but Skype could work yeah.

I honestly didn't think about a skype group because people like their privacy and such, some people also dislike skype.

-shrugs-

Batter and I just used IP chat on site here last tournament, it worked alright if people aren't into skype/pms are too slow.

Are we getting a bracket on the 18th or in the next couple of days?

Reminder to those new to this, you should get in the habit of saving replays, so you can send em to me.

I don't mind if a few get missed because. Stuff happens, so I encourage players to talk to each other and also both to save replays if possible so I can get full sets for sure.

I'd like to sign up for the next one pls

My ID is dracocoa

Yeah I'll keep your name in reserve for the 3rd tourney along with DreadFighter.

I finally finished updating the matches on the ELO site I've been piloting. Some of the rankings are a bit wonky (Knife) due to DQs, but overall it seems pretty solid.

https://rankade.com/serenes-forest-smash-bros-for-wii-u/

Currently almost everyone is set as a ghost user (i.e., no actual account associated with them), but if for some reason you want to turn your ghost into an account, you'd need to PM me an email address, and from there you could get things set up.

There is only benefit, afaik, to actually making an account, is that you're able to see more info within the group's page. It's not required at all.
Please don't use an email that you'd be concerned about other people seeing, because the site is a bit weird with how it handles things. It should be fine, and not display anything, but for Jedi at least it displayed part of the email address until he changed it.
So like, I'd use my throwaway email, euklyd72 @ gmail.com, as opposed to the email that has my real name in it, joe.fakename420 @ gmail.com (neither of these are actual emails, I hope).

Alternatively, sign up and create an account on your own, and then PM me the email you used for that. This is a rather more streamlined process, I'm pretty sure.

EDIT: actually please just do the "alternatively" thing.

Edited by Euklyd

I won't have time to enter anything for a while, but I'll definitely be following this. Mostly so I can laugh at Horace when he loses.

I finally finished updating the matches on the ELO site I've been piloting. Some of the rankings are a bit wonky (Knife) due to DQs, but overall it seems pretty solid.

https://rankade.com/serenes-forest-smash-bros-for-wii-u/

Currently almost everyone is set as a ghost user (i.e., no actual account associated with them), but if for some reason you want to turn your ghost into an account, you'd need to PM me an email address, and from there you could get things set up.

There is only benefit, afaik, to actually making an account, is that you're able to see more info within the group's page. It's not required at all.

Please don't use an email that you'd be concerned about other people seeing, because the site is a bit weird with how it handles things. It should be fine, and not display anything, but for Jedi at least it displayed part of the email address until he changed it.

So like, I'd use my throwaway email, euklyd72 @ gmail.com, as opposed to the email that has my real name in it, joe.fakename420 @ gmail.com (neither of these are actual emails, I hope).

Alternatively, sign up and create an account on your own, and then PM me the email you used for that. This is a rather more streamlined process, I'm pretty sure.

EDIT: actually please just do the "alternatively" thing.

Quoting this to show it more.

Announcing now, I'm AFK'ing myself from this tourney until 3/20/16 (since my mum is visiting and flies out on the 19th).

Shezzy that means youuuuuuuuuuuuu!

PKLucas is feeling a bit sick and out of it, so after we talked we agreed that he'll drop out, but I have an instant replacement, DreadFighter came to me shortly after the 16 slots filled up and wanted to join so I'll be putting him into the fray, whether or not this effects seeding will be up to Euk.

Not very likely as its a similar seed to what he'd get anyways.

Edited by Jedi

So just so everyone knows I will be taking Pklucas' spot since he isn't feeling that that great. Hope to meet some fierce opponents in bracket! Also there may be some Ganon considering he got buffed considering he's fun

Edited by DreadFighter

Not gonna mess with the bracket, DF is seeded in exactly the right place anyways.

I figured, but I just wanted to double check with you.