JBF [Smash 4 Tournament] Grand Victor Dotty.

Jedi

Elieson v Sheezy is complete

Many GGs to Shezzy for very good matches!

[spoiler=Ferocious Fist vs Stylish Sword]2-1, though my replay of our first match is corrupt for some reason and shezzy didn't replay it so I only have two replays

Edited by Elieson

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Round 1 is complete! Thank you all so much for making this run smoothly.

Videos are rendering as I speak of the last 4 sets, Round 2/Round 1 Losers Bracket starts on the 22nd, and will span the same period of time, if you want. You can do your next match(s) early if you so wish/can arrange etc.

The Round lineup looks like this at a glance.

Round 2

Tsunami vs Dotty

Batter vs Jedi

Aura vs Elieson

Alex vs Euk

Losers Bracket Round 1

Xaos vs Horace

Clarinets vs Taco

Yoshi vs Shezzy

Dread vs Comet

Round 1 is complete! Thank you all so much for making this run smoothly.

Videos are rendering as I speak of the last 4 sets, Round 2/Round 1 Losers Bracket starts on the 22nd, and will span the same period of time, if you want. You can do your next match(s) early if you so wish/can arrange etc.

The Round lineup looks like this at a glance.

Round 2

Tsunami vs Dotty

Batter vs Jedi

Aura vs Elieson

Alex vs Euk

Losers Bracket Round 1

Xaos vs Horace

Clarinets vs Taco

Yoshi vs Shezzy

Dread vs Comet

EDIT: had to reschedule

Edited by LordTaco42

I'm sorry but I must quit as I am going on a family trip to a place without Internet.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Awwww, that sucks. I was looking forward to playing you, especially since you beat Dread.

I hope you enjoy your trip, at least!

I'm sorry but I must quit as I am going on a family trip.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

It's quite alright, I hope you join us again in the future.

Have fun on your trip!

Edited by Jedi

Horace beat me 2-0. A bit disappointed with myself. That was a bit better but not by much. Oh well, this is my first formal tournament. I have so far yet to go to even be decent.

Don't stress it, i'm sure we can help I just hope you enjoyed yourself and would be willing to join us again sometime.

Horace beat me 2-0. A bit disappointed with myself. That was a bit better but not by much. Oh well, this is my first formal tournament. I have so far yet to go to even be decent.

GG's! Tournaments (even online ones) are a good place to start to get better! Hopefully you'll be around for future ones.

Don't stress it, i'm sure we can help I just hope you enjoyed yourself and would be willing to join us again sometime.

GG's! Tournaments (even online ones) are a good place to start to get better! Hopefully you'll be around for future ones.

Thanks guys. Yes, I'll join in future tournaments for sure. If anyone watches the vid of my match with Horace and can tell me what I can do better, I'd much appreciate that.

I'm actually thinking of starting to regularly going to weekly meetups and tourneys in my town. People have been very nice and helpful at the one time I went in the past. There's a long learning curve to get to the level of people who have been playing for years, I realize that. But Smash is so much fun even if you are losing at the time you're still learning and having fun.